Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

didn't want this to get buried in the other thread

technodoll
August 30th, 2006, 10:21 PM
it's just toooo good!! :crazy:

from http://www.therealmartha.com/dogfunnies/index.htm

Collected from license applications - take your time, gotta think twice on a few.

Westminster Terrier
Rhode Island Ridgeback (Rhodesian)
Palmeranian
Copper Spaniel
Cocker Spaniard
@!#$ Sue (Shih Tzu)
Dorky Terrier
El Paso (Lhasa Apso)
Lopso Apso
Highland Heeler
Alaskan Malibu
Belgian Manawa
Belgium Malenoise
Basket Hound Bagel
Wild Haired Terrier
Carrion Terrier
Wineamimer
Rockwelder
Rockwilder
Rottenwiler
Great Pekingese (Pyrenees)
Great Pyramid
Miniature Datsun
Irish Settler
Jack Daniels Terrier
German Police Man
Chesapeake A Retriever
Borderline Collie
Chevy King Charles (Cavalier)
Government Pinscher

Comments from original sender: They should have added the Masteef or Massive. I have been asked many times if I know how to groom a Tissue (Shih-tzu). A few people have proudly claimed ownership of a Lost A--HOLE (lhasa apso). Today, a woman came in and proudly told me her dog was a licensed AKC Miniature German Shepherd and she paid $800. for it. We also had the St. Bernard Beer Dog once - quite rare! Then there was the Boopier pronounced Boo-pee-a (Bouvier), and we groom quite a few Bitchin' Frizzies (Bichon Frise).

People always asked if Buster (Boston) was a miniature boxer. I answered Lib's background inquiries wth momma was a cock-a-poo and poppa a traveling man. The verdict is still out on Scoopy.

LM1313
August 31st, 2006, 12:15 AM
Great Pyramid

You'd need a biiiig collar! :D

Prin
August 31st, 2006, 12:47 AM
I think I've heard Jack Daniels before.. Lucky these people went through the trouble of buying the breed they thought was cutest at the pet store.:sad:

technodoll
August 31st, 2006, 09:46 AM
i think many people never see the breed name written and just go phonetically, mangling it more and more along the way, LOL! :p

rainbow
August 31st, 2006, 02:49 PM
Some of those are pretty hilarious. Miniature Datsun, :crazy: