Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What breed of dog is this?

LM1313
August 30th, 2006, 05:49 PM
I saw her picture on Petfinder and was wondering what breed (or breeds, could be a mix) you guys think she is? What a pretty girl!

http://wwww.petfinder.com/fotos/WA48/WA48.6915019-1-x.jpg

Melinda
August 30th, 2006, 06:13 PM
I'd say border collie and siberian husky, or border collie/sheperd

rainbow
August 30th, 2006, 07:19 PM
I'd say siberian husky/golden retriever. And probably something else as well. Can't figure out the big tufts of hair under her neck. :confused:

happycats
September 1st, 2006, 10:25 AM
I say tri colour collie| grey hound. or maybe Burnese and grey hound . that long skinny snout reminds me of a greyhound or whippit.

LM1313
September 1st, 2006, 10:56 AM
She must have been adopted, she's not on Petfinder anymore. :thumbs up

Prin
September 1st, 2006, 02:39 PM
She's got that corgi face though, but she's way too big.

Does that mean you're officially looking? Good luck!

dtbmnec
September 1st, 2006, 03:00 PM
She's a fuzzy :p lol

Not a clue...sorry...the little beard thing under her chin is kind of neat :)

Beautiful puppy! :)

Sorry I've not got a whole lot useful to add...lol

Megan

MyBirdIsEvil
September 1st, 2006, 04:01 PM
It looks like some kind of australian shepherd or border collie mix. If you look at the face it looks almost exactly like an australian shepherd (with pointy ears). Probably mixed with some kind of terrier, though aussies can end up with pointy ears sometimes.

http://www.duiops.net/seresvivos/galeria/perros/Tack,%20Australian%20Shepherd.jpg This dog looks the same in the face (besides the color).

Looks can be deceiving though. Walnut resembles about 10 breeds that she has NOTHING in common with.

PetFriendly
September 1st, 2006, 05:13 PM
What about an Australian Shephard mixed with Husky and some hound? They we can cover the colour, mask and body shape?!

rainbow
September 1st, 2006, 06:28 PM
The feathering on the legs and tail look golden retriever to me. And the face markings looks husky. What kind of dogs have tufts of fur like that?