Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The rest of the brood,sort of action-pics

chico2
August 30th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Vinnie all stretched out playing with dad..

chico2
August 30th, 2006, 03:25 PM
I got,It's mine...

chico2
August 30th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Chico on the attack...

chico2
August 30th, 2006, 03:28 PM
Where is it,where is it...?? Sorry,for some reason the pics of Chico got blurry

chico2
August 30th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Vinnie picking on Rocky..

chico2
August 30th, 2006, 03:34 PM
All in a row(if you look carefully:D )

chico2
August 30th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Don't you know it's time for treats,come on now,we're waiting!!

Prin
August 30th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Super pretty kitties, Chico. I can never get sick of them.:love:

chico2
August 30th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Aww,you are sweet and you don't even like cats:cat:
I think I've posted a few too many,I was on a roll for a couple of days..:D

jesse's mommy
August 30th, 2006, 04:08 PM
You can never post enough pictures. I too love seeing your pictures.

Prin
August 30th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Aww,you are sweet and you don't even like cats:cat: I love cats! I just don't know how to get them to not bite me.:D But your cats are sweet and soft-looking. And no, you didn't post nearly enough yet.

badger
August 30th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Great pictures. They look so well-cared for, so supremely happy. All moggies should have it so good.

Bearsmom
August 30th, 2006, 05:03 PM
I love the attack ones.

Off subject question----where did you get that ashtray? I love it!

poodletalk
August 30th, 2006, 05:03 PM
Aww,you are sweet and you don't even like cats

Someone said that about ME today too! I was shocked, I just told the person I didn't agree with people letting their cats outside unsupervised! Then she accused me of NOT liking cats!

Golden Girls
August 30th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Their all so gorgeous and shiny :) It's so nice seeing them playing and enjoying the outdoors. Black, tiger and white, now all you needs is an orange one, ya know just to even it out :D

chico2
August 30th, 2006, 06:35 PM
GG,I agree I'd LOVE an orange cat or 2,but hubby does not agree,does not want to rock the boat:p

chico2
August 30th, 2006, 06:38 PM
As for the ashtray(filthy habit:D )my son and g/f were visiting from Alberta and bought a few of those at the dollar-store..

chico2
August 30th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Poodletalk,I LOVE cats,but hate to see cats out roaming on their own too,but its because I love them and want them safe,not because I don't like cats ,just their owners:cat:

Frenchy
August 30th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Lucky,lucky cats.....love the pics,not enough....must have more...

poodletalk
August 31st, 2006, 08:05 AM
Chico,

I like cats as well, I don't agree with my neighbors who have 5 cats and let them roam around.

I don't want their cats sitting on my car especially my new car! I am afraid their nails will scratch the car. No, I don't believe in declawing either.

I can't let my dog outside in MY backyard because their cats are always in my backyard. My dog is a husky, she will chase them, I don't know if she would hurt them if she ever caught one, but I won't take a chance.

I don't want their cats meowing at my patio door or my front door...

I can't fill up the bird feeder in my tree, their cats are always IN my tree waiting for the birds...

I don't want their cats in my garden either/or going to the bathroom in my garden

I think my requests are reasonable, then I get accused of not liking cats!:confused:

Furbaby Momma
August 31st, 2006, 08:23 AM
Chico2 your cats are wonderful, great pictures, they look so cuddly soft and happy as can be.

chico2
August 31st, 2006, 08:44 AM
Poodletalk,I agree with you on all points,cats should not bother other people any more than dogs should.
To me it's a safety issue,I love my cats too much to let them face all the dangers out there,cars,coyotes,other cats and evil people..
I used to have a stubborn,beautiful longhaired Calico in one of my trees every morning and I have 3 birdfeeders,I knew where she belonged.
She has since been killed by a car:sad: only 4yrs old..

rainbow
August 31st, 2006, 01:57 PM
Chico, you always take such great pics of your babies. I love them. :D

Prin
August 31st, 2006, 01:59 PM
I don't
I can't
I don't
I can't
I don't

Poodletalk needs a vacation.:D

chico2
August 31st, 2006, 03:42 PM
Prin,you are funny:D :D
Rainbow,I love to show them off,all three are just wonderful cats,each with their own quirky personality and I appreciate them even more since we retired,all the time in the world to enjoy our little guys,especially since our 3 two-legged guys moved out:D

poodletalk
August 31st, 2006, 03:52 PM
I DO NEED A VACATION!!!

Seriously though, my neighbors cats are driving me crazy!

chico2
August 31st, 2006, 04:00 PM
What to do about it?
I would let my dogs out,after all it's their backyard,not that I would want any cat to get hurt,hopefully they will have enough sense to run away.
It's not the cats fault,but the owner,who obviously don't care if her animals are bothering the neighbor.