Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Missing white Cat - Whitby

brandor
August 30th, 2006, 11:30 AM
Missing since Aug 20/06 - Calico - white body (recently groomed), brown/black crown like markings on top of head and bushy tail - same markings. Female, spayed, declawed, indoor cat (no collar). Her name is Cali and she has a sister who misses her very much as well as two like boys. Please contact me if you have seen her.

chico2
August 30th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Brandor,where was she missing from???

brandor
August 30th, 2006, 04:48 PM
Chico2 - she is missing from Whitby - country lane and rossland rd area (Williamsburg) She has never been outside and wouldn't be able to find her way back.

cpietra16
August 30th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Brandor, A cat that does not go out will not venture that far...check with your neighbours. I hope you find her:fingerscr

chico2
August 30th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Oh no,nowhere near me...I was asking because I've seen a little Calico around my house,but she wears a collar.
Please,go out and look for her at night,bring a treat-bag and shake it while calling her name.
Usually cats are found not to far from home,but she's probably hiding,terrified:sad:
Also put up"Missing"posters everywhere,even different vets,stores etc...
Good luck finding the little girl:fingerscr

brandor
August 30th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Thanks so much for your ideas - we have put Cali on every website avaiable, put up posters, knocked on doors, taken walks etc.. We even went through all the tall grass in the ravine near our house.. I will post when I find her:) I won't give up hope!!

chico2
August 30th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Please do,one of my neighbors cats was found just four houses away,a kind person had been feeding her and then called HS.
The cat was microchipped and was back home the day after.:cat: