Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

miss zoe the picky eater....as per request

dogcatharmony
August 29th, 2006, 10:13 PM
i finally found some baby pics so this is zoe at 6 weeks a whole 6lbs of joy ( the dog in the background laying down is crystal my cousin's dog which is zoe's best pal in the world......)

dogcatharmony
August 29th, 2006, 10:14 PM
okay now we have zoe at 4 months and 21lbs of curiousity

dogcatharmony
August 29th, 2006, 10:18 PM
and now miss zoe ( the picky eater) at 2 at 50lbs ( guess the dog chow did do something right.........lol:shrug: )

dogcatharmony
August 29th, 2006, 10:20 PM
oh geez i will throw in one more.........love to show off my girl....she is helping renovate the bathroom lol

Pike
August 29th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Moved to appropriate thread, happy photograph posting!

technodoll
August 29th, 2006, 10:43 PM
you know, she doesn't look thin or anything... is her coat really thick? some dogs seem to regulate their food intake very well, hardly eating anything but still not being underweight. she is soooo beautiful! :cloud9:

Prin
August 29th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Great pics! I love the doggy in the toilet one.:D

dogcatharmony
August 30th, 2006, 09:51 PM
her undercoat is quite thick..........its almost like wool and she blows coat every spring and then gets just a regular coat. in winter she looks like she gains 20 pounds seeing she is a snow dog and cannot get enough of being outside in the cold. the vet said that she is a normal weight for the type of breeds she is.........a female norweigian elkhound is usually 45 to 50 pounds so she is right where she should be.....but i find this year she looks a little skinnier in the middle almost time for her yearly checkup so i will know soon

phoenix
August 30th, 2006, 10:55 PM
what a beautiful dog!

hey take her to the beach will ya ;) apparently she loves water and the toilet and tub will have to do! Too funny.

jawert1
August 30th, 2006, 10:57 PM
what a cutie, great toilet shot :)

Furbaby Momma
August 31st, 2006, 09:03 AM
Zoe, is so beautiful, the picture of her in the toilet is so funny!

dogcatharmony
August 31st, 2006, 11:17 AM
thank you everyone so much. i love that toilet pic.........it was too funny. i was watching tv and heard growling and barking coming from the bathroom then i heard splashing mixed in with the growling. i walk around the corner and she is attacking the water in the bowl.......it was about 3 days until she found something new to amuse her. lol

rainbow
August 31st, 2006, 02:42 PM
She's gorgeous. The toilet pic would surely win in a pet photo contest. :D