Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

morons

wdawson
August 28th, 2006, 06:33 PM
i was at a customers house today,she had a sweet 7 month rotti....we got chattin about dogs and i asked her what she was feeding.......purina puppy , tells me its the best for the money:mad: i mentioned that she can feed better and dog will eat less...but she is convinced. mentioned she might want to change soon to adult food , slow down the growth..........she says i want a big dog so when i order the male semen and impregnate my dog and sell the pups for $1100.00 she says she will be on easy street........i got so pissed that i left without completing the work........she was not paying the bill she is in a subsidized housing complex........all low lifes there and a bunch of untrained/neutered/spayed dogs all over.........needless to say i think i lost the contract for that complex........she just pissed me off:evil:

LavenderRott
August 28th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Thank you for not hitting her.

Now, if you could send me that address so I can go knock some sense into her. :angel:

Prin
August 28th, 2006, 06:43 PM
:( poor doggies who end up with these people.

wdawson
August 28th, 2006, 06:45 PM
lavender.......seeing as you are american you could slip in and out in no time:D just kidding

wdawson
August 28th, 2006, 06:47 PM
you know the best part is she told me she drove 3hours to get her and complaind.

jesse's mommy
August 28th, 2006, 06:50 PM
just kidding

Don't lie, we know your not kidding! :evil:

wdawson
August 28th, 2006, 06:52 PM
lol,wish it was that easy

LavenderRott
August 28th, 2006, 06:54 PM
So do I. I was thinking about getting a new cast iron skillet and it would need breakin' in!!

mummummum
August 28th, 2006, 07:15 PM
...she was not paying the bill she is in a subsidized housing complex........all low lifes there and a bunch of untrained/neutered/spayed dogs all over.........needless to say i think i lost the contract for that complex........she just pissed me off:evil:

I know you are angry at her but she does not reflect every single person who lives in subsidized housing anymore than you reflect every person who lives in your neighbourhood/ income strata. If you have enough insight not to stereotype dogs by their breed wdawson, please carry that over to people. People who live in social housing come from all walks of life and if you are ever privileged enough to meet some of them and hear their stories I think you would be very ashamed of yourself to think you once called them "low-lifes".

wdawson
August 28th, 2006, 07:43 PM
i have had the contract there for 6 plus years......and have only met 3-4 people that are really in need.....alot are single moms living on mothers allowance with live-in boyfriends.....all the people in this complex have newer mini vans.........one of my employees lives in a complex that is the same type in another city........girlfriend pays 200. a month for a 3 bedroom townhouse. he pays 165 for a one bedroom they live in the 1 bedroom and she keeps the townhouse for income purposes only..........so yes i am a little skeptical about some of these people.

mummummum
August 28th, 2006, 08:05 PM
I'm not saying there aren't liars and cheats who live off the public purse ~ of course there are. Just like there's billions of dollars of public monies spent on corporate welfare and lots of extremely rich people who never pay their bills and busloads of middleclass folks who cheat on their income taxes. "Lowlifes" are everywhere and generalizations are as wrong as they are hurtful and discriminatory. And if anyone deserves to be skeptical it would be me ~ I've worked for the government in Health, Comsoc and Housing for 28 years.:D

technodoll
August 28th, 2006, 08:23 PM
one more to add to the list of "people who should not own dogs"... those who feed purina puppy chow, say its the best food for the money, want a big dog so when they impregnate the bitch with mail-order semen they can sell the pups for $1100 each and then be on easy street :yell: aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! let me AT her!! :evil: