Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Joeys walk today

Joey.E.CockersMommy
August 27th, 2006, 12:49 PM
Just sharing pics of Joeys walk - its pretty hot here today - so we had to keep it short and sweet. :D

The bridge - the bridge makes me a bit nervous has its narrow - if there are other big dogs on it - I usually will let them pass then continue on. :D

Joey.E.CockersMommy
August 27th, 2006, 12:50 PM
We are heading off to the jungle :D

Joey.E.CockersMommy
August 27th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Here we are - just about to go into the mouth of the jungle :D

jiorji
August 27th, 2006, 12:52 PM
awww look at Joey all pampered to go on his walk. A gentleman must look his best when out in the world. I don't know why , maybe because he's a cocker but he always looks like he's very stylish :king:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
August 27th, 2006, 12:52 PM
Joeys natural enemy the burr plant - if I could find a way to rid the world of these I would. :evil:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
August 27th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Joey at the water - those are beaver dams everywhere. Joey has never actually tried to go in this water - which is ok right now the vet said to keep him out of water until his ears clear up. This area is also known as the Wetlands - my son spent a lot of time studying it with this class as their is lots of wild life here.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
August 27th, 2006, 12:56 PM
Joey decided to visit the kids school. Hey where is everyone :D

Joey.E.CockersMommy
August 27th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Hey arent I show and tell today. Let me in :D :dog:

rainbow
August 27th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Cute pics. :D

jesse's mommy
August 27th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Yey! Joey pictures. More, More, More...

Prin
August 27th, 2006, 01:31 PM
Yey Joey pics! :) Handsome guy.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
August 27th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Ok well here's a video of before our walk - when Joey gets all excited - except I missed the double, bark it happened at 32nd second and camera only takes 30 seconds at a time. :D

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a377/JoeCocker/?action=view&current=JoeyswalkAug2706.flv

chico2
August 27th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Aww,Joey is so cute:love:
When we go and get Bailey,she behaves the same way,her whole little body is shaking,unfortunately she also pees,but I love that little wiggly stump of a tail:D

glasslass
August 27th, 2006, 07:44 PM
when Joey gets all excited -

:D Sounds like Joey's Mommy gets all excited too!:D

rainbow
August 27th, 2006, 09:06 PM
LOL, yeah glasslass, that's what I thought when I watched it. But then me and my dogs do the same. :o

Daisy_Mae
August 27th, 2006, 09:30 PM
what a lucky boy, getting the tour of the town! Great pics

Melei'sMom
August 28th, 2006, 02:04 AM
Just sharing pics of Joeys walk - its pretty hot here today - so we had to keep it short and sweet. :D

The bridge - the bridge makes me a bit nervous has its narrow - if there are other big dogs on it - I usually will let them pass then continue on. :D

Joey sure looks like he wants to go walking in the video:D

Is that the bridge that goes over the river that runs between the Okanagan and the Skaha Lakes?

Prin
August 28th, 2006, 02:09 PM
I didn't see the video till now. Poor Joey. You ask, he answers (CLEARLY!) and you ask again? Where's the justice!:D

Joey.E.CockersMommy
August 28th, 2006, 08:30 PM
Joey sure looks like he wants to go walking in the video:D

Is that the bridge that goes over the river that runs between the Okanagan and the Skaha Lakes?

I just know it has the Vernon Creek, and the bridge by our house - it runs through town and into Okanagan Lake - I havent heard of the Skaha lakes but I am not native to the area.

Melei'sMom
August 29th, 2006, 05:14 AM
I just thought it looked familiar. In Penticton the Okanagan has a river that run to another lake on the other side of the city. That lake is the Skaha. I have family there and when I was a wee munchkin, my aunt and uncle would take us tubing on that river from one lake to the other. It was really cool. and that bridge looked like the bridge that crosses that river just before it dumps into the Skaha. Nice, fuzzy, warm memories of childhood when I saw that pic, even though it is the wrong one lol

*edited for spelling...some of the mistakes were actually kinda rude!**