Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi Everyone

joerose
August 26th, 2006, 07:53 PM
I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say hi. Wish I'd found this place a couple years ago.:thumbs up

Writing4Fun
August 26th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Hi Joe. Welcome to the group. :D This is a pretty awesome place for pet lovers to chat. How about telling us a little about your furbabies? Pics would be nice, too. ;)

Prin
August 26th, 2006, 08:41 PM
Welcome to the board! It's pretty addictive here... And if you want to find out what you missed in the past two years, there's always the archives... :D ;)

rainbow
August 26th, 2006, 09:53 PM
I already replied to your other post but forgot to add "welcome to the forum".

joerose
August 27th, 2006, 12:22 AM
Hi, and thank you for the warm welcome! I am enjoying it here, I can't believe I never found this before. Our dogs are Snowy (gldn mix) Lady (husky mix) Midnight (black lab mix) Noah Francis (Blk lab pit mix or great dane, not sure lol)
My faithful and beloved German Shepherd/Golden Mix, Peaches passed on November 20, 2005 at 14 1/2 yrs old. He was very, very special to me. We adopted Noah Francis shortly thereafter and he has helped heal our hearts.

We also have cats because we lived in an area where there was animal neglect and abuse. They are all rescues and they are Pistaccio, Pretzel, Elizabeth, T.C. and Baby Face. Needless to say, we love furkids! Great to meet you all.