Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Big adventure,little dog

trippincherri
August 26th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Well another adventure for Shamus today, he got to go down to the river with his big sister Shelby. Though he only sat on the bank and has no interest in swimming yet he did however dig himself up a stick to pack around.

trippincherri
August 26th, 2006, 06:47 PM
And here's Shelby, intently waiting for the ball to become airborn.

trippincherri
August 26th, 2006, 06:49 PM
And here is the pair of them again with Shamus's stick he was sooooo proud to have found.

trippincherri
August 26th, 2006, 06:51 PM
And as we were leaving he got to see his very first deer. I don't think he quite realised what I was trying to show him out in the field....cause he just layed back down across my lap and ignored me lol.

rainbow
August 26th, 2006, 07:20 PM
Great pics....thanks for sharing. :thumbs up

Prin
August 26th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Great pics!

btw- with the deer, I tried to point one out to Boo once, and he wasn't reacting, so I got down to his level, and sure enough you couldn't see it at all.. It just blended right in (like they're supposed to).:shrug:

rainbow
August 26th, 2006, 10:18 PM
I wish my dogs didn't see the deer, elk, bear, racoons, etc. that walk by our yard because they will bark at them and run up and down the fence. :mad:

My last two huskies just sat there and watched whatever went by. In fact, one night I was out there and a deer the huskies were beside each other on opposite sides of the fence and it was me that moved and scared the deer. :D

When we moved here my huskies were 8/9 years old so I'm really hoping the dogs I have now will outgrow it. :fingerscr