Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

did the owner make the dog whacko?

technodoll
August 25th, 2006, 11:56 PM
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=19150

i had seen this before but it's even more shocking now, knowing what i know about dog bite laws, dog aggression, responsible ownership, etc.

what's your opinion on this freak-show? :confused:

Prin
August 26th, 2006, 12:04 AM
That woman shouldn't have dogs at all. That's just a twisted and sick situation she's got going on there.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
August 26th, 2006, 12:08 AM
:D Her dog had a vasectomy, so he can still make love, but not have babies - I feel sorry for her dog and her. She should definately stay away from dog parks and keep her dog on a leash. Also some behavior counselling is needed. For her - the dog would probably be fine if he werent with such an unstable hi strung of the wall person.

Maybe Prin you could take him in

Prin
August 26th, 2006, 12:12 AM
lol why me?:confused: :D

meb999
August 26th, 2006, 12:29 AM
that's one of the saddest things I've seen...that lady is nuts, and I think her dog's agression issues have probably surpassed any possible training. She made her dog what it is, and he's going to have to be put down because of it.

rainbow
August 26th, 2006, 12:35 AM
That woman is totally wacked. :crazy: She doesn't think there's a problem with the dog biting her in the vagina? We need a looloo smilie. :eek:

Prin
August 26th, 2006, 12:42 AM
I like this one: http://bestsmileys.com/freak/2.gif

Or maybe this one:

.http://bestsmileys.com/cartoon/9.gif

meb999
August 26th, 2006, 12:47 AM
I also feel bad for her lab...always getting bit in HIS privates...

Maybe Prin you could take him in

Be sure to buy Boo a jockstrap and a cup!

meb999
August 26th, 2006, 12:49 AM
That woman is totally wacked. :crazy: She doesn't think there's a problem with the dog biting her in the vagina? We need a looloo smilie. :eek:

yeah, but he's small, and don't do much damage...he only pinch....

rainbow
August 26th, 2006, 01:12 AM
yeah, but he's small, and don't do much damage...he only pinch....

LOL...yeah, she must have liked it. :D

technodoll
August 26th, 2006, 12:07 PM
i'd really love to know what happened to this dog... it's not a new video. hmmmm. thank the LORD that little ***** never crossed my path.... he'd have taken one bite out of my leg and dakotah would have made ground hamburger out of him :mad:

Daisy_Mae
August 27th, 2006, 03:03 PM
What a mouth on that woman! Crazy people out there...so it's ok to let him loose if you yell and warn people he is going to bite??:mad:

technodoll
August 27th, 2006, 05:50 PM
daisy mae, i know!! it's insane! :yell:

Stacer
August 27th, 2006, 08:11 PM
As horrible as it is that that woman has no control over her dog, she is damn hilarious, to the point of being cartoonish with that accent and what she was saying, I love how she whispered vagina the first time she said it. hee hee. Poor doggy to have such a retarded owner, he deserves better. I wonder why that doggy trainer in the park doesn't offer her services to the lady?