Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi Everyone

Amy's Mom
August 25th, 2006, 02:28 AM
I have been reading some of the posts on this bulletin board as I have just rescued a 2 year old minature poodle. We have only had her for two weeks and she has bonded with us quite well. It's been quite a while since I have had a dog so I guess I am looking for ideas of how to deal with her. She has become the newest love of my life. :love:
I also have one cat who has decided that I am her mom and my roommate is auntie, even though the cat is my roommates.
I do have some questions about how to get her to play with things like bones and balls. She just looks at them and then at me as if to say "What the heck is that?"

anyways, thanks for listening, or should I say reading.

Prin
August 25th, 2006, 11:26 AM
Welcome to the board! Do you have any pics of your new furry? A lot of rescue doggies have never seen balls or bones before. Usually if the see another dog playing, they'll catch on quickly.:)

Amy's Mom
August 28th, 2006, 10:44 PM
:dog: Thank you for the welcome. I posted a photo of her on the photography forum. We are gradually settling in. As I read more I will probably have more questions and will probably find lots of answers as well.

Thanks,
Delores

Jerseygirl
August 29th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Hello & welcome Amy's Mom!

I hope you enjoy it here! :grouphug:

A Victor ~ Not A Victim
NiNa