February 3rd, 2004, 07:13 PM
Im in a bad mess right now
just started job and have no money at all but my dog is really sick i think. she cant keep nothing down and walks like she is drunk. can anyone tell me how dogs act if they get into antifreeze? i gave her a dramine and so far she has kept that down but i need all the help i can get .........she is a good dog and shouldnt suffer cause im soo poor ..thank you
February 3rd, 2004, 07:30 PM
So borrow the money
get to the vet NOW or dog may die and IS suffering right now!!
Do you not have a regular vet???????
Why do you think the dog drank coolant????
The dog will die within hours!
February 3rd, 2004, 07:37 PM
Is there ANY way you can borrow the money from a friend or family?Also,some vet accept a payment plan.
You need to get your dog to a vet.
Here is a link...It gives you symptoms of what happens when a dog gets ahold of antifreeze.
February 3rd, 2004, 07:55 PM
If your dog got into antifreeze and you do nothing, the dog will die a horrible death, and that is a fact.
I don't personally know any vets who will refuse to treat a dying dog - at least try!
February 3rd, 2004, 10:18 PM
Isn't antifreeze fatal to both dogs and cats? Take the poor dog to a vet before it dies!!!!
February 4th, 2004, 12:03 AM
Happy Birthday Bentley :D
February 4th, 2004, 04:48 AM
HB Bentley. :D
Joyhunter...how's your dog....? Thinking the worst, hoping for the best.... :( :(
February 4th, 2004, 10:25 AM
Oh, thanks!!!!:D His birthday is today, Feb. 4th. I'll tell him you wish him happy birthday!!:)
February 4th, 2004, 11:19 AM
At the very least call a vet and ask their opinion. No one on here is a licensed vet, we can only tell you what we have learned on our own. But we all know that these are not good signs.
While we understand that money is tight, as it is for almost everyone, some vets understnad and will work with you. But you will never know if you don't call.