Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I just wanna show off my boys

~michelle~
August 22nd, 2006, 10:12 AM
this is my baby moe... hes my best friend he's been with me for just over 2 years

~michelle~
August 22nd, 2006, 10:13 AM
my precious little braxton, he's our sweet quite one....

~michelle~
August 22nd, 2006, 10:14 AM
this is our crazy Logan.... our teenage terror. he Kinda looks dopey in this pic.

technodoll
August 22nd, 2006, 10:27 AM
what happy, pampered pooches you have there! LOVE them! :crazy:

Prin
August 22nd, 2006, 12:38 PM
So cute! I love your orange kitty. He's so orange!:)

~michelle~
August 22nd, 2006, 12:46 PM
thanks he is cute ( and very orange) but hes also very spoiled and bossy, i was always a dog lover and never cared much for cats but then i got moe he acts as playful and as cuddly as a dog but is bossy like a cat he usually keeps the dogs in line!

rainbow
August 22nd, 2006, 01:09 PM
Great pics, Michelle, thanks for sharing. I love the deep orange colour of Moe. Braxton actually looks kind of mischieveous to me in that pic. Crazy Logan, your teenage terror, is a sweetheart in disguise....I have a Logan that fits that description too.

chico2
August 22nd, 2006, 04:49 PM
Great pics,love Moe with his little tounge sticking out:cat:
Love to see a fullbody pic of Logan,nice eyes,what kind of dog is he??
Braxton is beautiful,but he does not look like a quiet dog:D

~michelle~
August 23rd, 2006, 10:46 AM
as requested we think he's husky/shepard/collie. and brax is really quite and sweet he always just has a big smile cause he's so spoiled now :)

~michelle~
August 23rd, 2006, 11:20 AM
the dogs (and the boyfriend, he lives here too..... I feel outnumbered, so much testosterone)

rainbow
August 23rd, 2006, 11:59 AM
Another great pic, Michelle. Look at all the happy smiles. :D

Frenchy
August 23rd, 2006, 09:20 PM
What a beautiful family you have,for the testosterone problem,you could always adopt a third fuzbutt,a female :)

~michelle~
August 24th, 2006, 12:41 PM
I would love to adopt another, but i do live in a 1 bdrm apartment so it might be too much

LibbyP
August 24th, 2006, 03:50 PM
I have to agree with Frenchy, a new addition would be nice,a little female kitty perhaps? Pick a colour any colour theres many to choose from:D

~michelle~
August 24th, 2006, 04:34 PM
You guys are a bad influence on me!!!! (what do you think would match moes lovely orange?) If i adopt another animal Im really wanting to adopt a high needs senior. Back to pet finder i go.....

LibbyP
August 24th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Oh a torti has tons of spunk and personality or what about a calico, oh a black kitty they are hard to place and goes with anything I just don't know the possibilities are endless and trust me I'm a really good helper and influence;) :D

~michelle~
August 24th, 2006, 06:25 PM
oh guys... my boyfriend is not going to be happy with you!!(actually he is just as much of a sucker as i am for a cute face) I debating i think i want to foster dogs but im not sure if any where will let me because im still a student and i live in an apartment.