Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Prison Break

rainbow
August 21st, 2006, 04:38 PM
Prison Break starts again tonight for anyone that's interested. It's on Global and Fox.

SnowDancer
August 21st, 2006, 05:06 PM
I will be watching it, but I admit that I was not as interested at the end of Season I as I was at the beginning. Frankly, I don't care much about the "other" characters (except for Lincoln) - and of course, Michael has had to go a little too far to get them out, for which he will have to do time. But will see. I have only a few shows that I watch. Lost "lost" me well before middle of last season. Was happy to see that The Closer will be available on "regular" TV this fall - we don't get TNT - and I really liked this show. Have also been watching season 2 of Veronica Mars now that we can get it.

rainbow
August 22nd, 2006, 01:38 PM
Frankly, I don't care much about the "other" characters (except for Lincoln) - and of course, Michael has had to go a little too far to get them out, for which he will have to do time. But will see.

I think the show needs to include all the other characters as that's what allows for all the twists and turns which makes the show so intriguing. ;)

SnowDancer
August 22nd, 2006, 01:57 PM
I agree, Rainbow, it is just that I don't like the other characters overly much, except of course for the money guy who didn't make it out of the prison! I guess my feelings re the show will depend on how much screen time is given to the other characters - not interested in a major part of show dealing with Sucre etc. Glad Sara survived. Pretty happy on televisionwithout pity that Veronica is gone. Glad to see confirmation that John Billingsley has been replaced - thought Terrance looked different. I guess I am guility of liking certain people in certain roles. Love Jack Nicholson, but only when he is playing someone just over the edge - those lascivious eyes of his - but not over the top as in The Shining - doesn't take away from his performance, just not "my Jack". Henry Fonda once played a very bad guy in a movie - performance was stellar, but hated by his fans - he was a good guy! So will see what happens next week.

rainbow
August 22nd, 2006, 03:25 PM
Yeah, I don't like alot of the characters either but you can't have any two alike either. I wasn't sorry to see Veronica go but I feel sorry for Lincoln that she did. And, of course hope Sara and Michael end up together. I wish the "money guy" (can't remeber his name either :p ) had escaped with them as it would have been nice to know if he really was that D.C. Cooper guy. I like the evil Tea Bag and the mob guy, his name's Ambruzzi or something like that.