Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Gal On The Forum

Nevada77
August 20th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Hi everyone!

My name is Nevada and I just joined the site yesterday. I love all animals but DOGS are my absolute favorite. I currently have a male Malamute/Akita cross named Kemo. He is my baby and a big baby at that. I also have a big fat cat named Smokey, she is a doll.

I was brought up around dogs all my life and could never imagine not owning one. I used to have a girlie named Lydia, who was a purebred Akita, but at the age of 13, the Lord decided it was time for her to go be with him. I was devastated to say the least, but was thrilled when I found Kemo in the local paper "FREE TO A GOOD HOME". I got him when he was 1.5 years old and he is now almost 7.

I hope to have many friendily chats here and also learn a thing or two. See ya around! :thumbs up

rainbow
August 20th, 2006, 05:35 PM
Welcome to the board, Nevada. We all love our pets to death here and would love to see some pics of your babies. :dog: :cat:

Prin
August 20th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Welcome to the board! Do you have any pics of your furry family?

I got my husky/lab at 1.5, too, from a "free to a good home" ad. :shrug: Just lucky, I guess, that she didn't end up in a lab or something.

There's another regular member here with two akitas... :)

technodoll
August 20th, 2006, 05:38 PM
woohoo! more akita love! :thumbs up

welcome to the forum and yes, we want photos & stories! :highfive: