Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hey I'm SPUD!

spud
August 18th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Hello all, pleased to meet you all..not so sure I introduced myself! Im in Fergus Ontario, and I love pets! I have an 11 year old pure white cat named LEO, 2 new kitties names Angel and Sandy (manx) and 2 new guinea pigs (Oreo and Henry) and I want to adopt another guinea i saw in paper today :D I love this forum, thanks for creating it!
spud

Prin
August 18th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Welcome to the board! Any pics of your furries?:)

spud
August 18th, 2006, 02:13 PM
I apparently have too large of files to upload any of my pictures :confused:

...anyone know how help with that!!??
spud

rainbow
August 18th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Welcome to the board, Spud. I'm not very computer savvy but their are others here that will be able to help you with your request.

spud
August 18th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Thanks Rainbow
im here anyways!! I will eventually figure out what the prob is, some pics work!!! party on eh...guinea pig was going to adopt is already taken...will wait :D

spud
August 18th, 2006, 11:16 PM
Here'm my babies!! ( I ended up emailing myself a picture of them from my documents and it resized them!!)

spud
August 18th, 2006, 11:21 PM
This is Angel...both kitties (another pic comin) are part Manx...cool breed!

spud
August 18th, 2006, 11:22 PM
My 4 year old named her...they are both girls...the guinea pigs are both boys (apparently lol)

spud
August 18th, 2006, 11:23 PM
computer fun....techno kitties!!

spud
August 18th, 2006, 11:29 PM
Leo is an 11 year old male pure white cat...white cats are special for so many reasons!

rainbow
August 18th, 2006, 11:31 PM
Spud, your babies are all really cute. Angel has the sweetest little face and both your kitties have beautiful markings. Do they have the manx tail?

spud
August 18th, 2006, 11:31 PM
Here is Leo stepping over and playing with our missing kitty FUZZ...

spud
August 18th, 2006, 11:33 PM
Rainbow
Neither girls have the manx tail...i think thats why we ended up with them, no one seemed to want them since they had tails and were older kitties ( 14 weeks when we got them) They are sooo smooth!! Manx have a differnt coat eh! :thumbs up

rainbow
August 18th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Oh, I posted before you posted your pics of Leo. He poses just like Chico's Vinnie. :D She posted a pic of Vinnie recently somewhere else on the board.

Sure hope Fuzz makes it home to join you all. I keep watching the other forum with your post and have my fingers crossed for you. Hope you get a reply soon. :fingerscr :fingerscr

rainbow
August 18th, 2006, 11:43 PM
Rainbow
Neither girls have the manx tail...i think thats why we ended up with them, no one seemed to want them since they had tails and were older kitties ( 14 weeks when we got them) They are sooo smooth!! Manx have a differnt coat eh! :thumbs up

Well, they were lucky to get their forever home with you. I've never had a Manx and have only seen pictures so I don't know what their coat is like. :o

Brandy101bbb
August 19th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Your babies are so cuuuute! I have two hairless cats LOL, I think there cute but some stare in amazment! hehehe

spud
August 19th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Yes Im sure some people think they are very interesting to look at!! Are they cuddly?