Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi - I'm a newbie

tugsduck
August 18th, 2006, 12:46 PM
Good Morning All,

This is my first time (here anyways) and i have a health issue to post which i will do to the appropriate Board (at least i hope it is). Feel free to correct me if i do something newbie stupid. Thank you!

Real quick i have 3 cats (Bigfoot, Digger, Mischief), 2 dogs (Cocoa, Ziggy). My mom has 2 cats that i will be posting about on the other Board.

I did want to find out if there are any good sites to try to find puppy love for my Cocoa. She is a chihuahua mix (actually looks more like a husky in coloring) and i'd like to breed her (i know many people that would like one of her puppies - free to a good home, of course). Any suggestions?

Thank you all and hope to speak to you soon.

jessi76
August 18th, 2006, 12:53 PM
I did want to find out if there are any good sites to try to find puppy love for my Cocoa. She is a chihuahua mix (actually looks more like a husky in coloring) and i'd like to breed her (i know many people that would like one of her puppies - free to a good home, of course). Any suggestions?

welcome! However, please understand this is a PRO SPAY/NEUTER board. we do not support or condone breeding (w/ the exception of responsible breeders who actively better the breed) nor do any of us condone "free to good home" type things.

we love having new members, and hope you do stay, and learn alot about byb'ing & the dangers of "free to good homes".

rainbow
August 18th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Yes, welcome to the board, and I also agree with everything jessi76 posted.