rainbow
August 17th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Ooooh, I bet Tess and Vinnie would make wonderful pictures together. :D

Prin
August 17th, 2006, 09:10 PM
awesome pic.:D

chico2
August 19th, 2006, 06:34 AM
Aww a pic of Tess:love: Vinnie heard that comment,he would love a little white girlfriend:cat:
White kitties rule:D

rainbow
August 19th, 2006, 11:15 AM
Cpietra, you and Chico need to get together with Spud and his white kitty as he poses just like both of yours. You guys could form your own Kitty Rockettes Group. :crazy:

cpietra16
August 19th, 2006, 08:30 PM
YAh, I thought about that too:D Tess has become quite a character..too bad some people just don't give cats a chance to grow into their personality...oh well their loss my gain. If only the person could see what they threw out on the streets..

chico2
August 20th, 2006, 06:55 AM
I can still see the pic of Tess at the shelter,wet,hungry and scared,deemed a senior not adoptable:evil:
Then an :angel: appeared and took this young beauty home:thumbs up
People visiting my house,are astounded at how my cats are,how they come when called,how each one of them have their own little personality,habits etc..how they crave attention and affection.
For some reason people think cats are aloof and independent:confused:
Given love and attention,a cat is not that much different from a dog.
However,as with a dog who is tied outside alone,a cat who only comes in to eat,how can you possibly discover your pet has a personality and needs you,be they a dog or cat.

Prin
August 20th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Yes, Tess's story is an amazing one. I still remember those first pics too.:love:

rg_girlca
August 20th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Oh gosh, that is so cute. "And a one and a two."

Tess is sure a cutie patootie.:D