Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Employment and the Ex..

mafiaprincess
August 17th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Right.. So I get a letter from the ski centre asking if I care to be re employed. The ex who dumped me on valentines day is still the ski school director. How freaking hot is that?

So year two of keeping my mouth shut? (I couldn't tell anyone we were dating last year nor could I tell them he then dumped me...) Or do I go back and just openly admit he's a jerk off...

I wanted to patrol and instruct like half and half.. but it says nothing about patrolling in this letter.. so I just sent them an email for fear I miss out on something big..

Least as patrol he has no control over me....

Sadly this ski centre is unionized and pays better with better hours than other places.. Makign me not want to switch.. I was prayign he'd be gone this year. He wasn't too sure he'd come back.. But there's his name......

*cries*

Prin
August 17th, 2006, 06:36 PM
Good luck. You could always take the high road and pretend nothing ever happened.

mafiaprincess
August 17th, 2006, 08:25 PM
I thought I was okay. Figured I'd never have to see him again *which seems to make most break ups better..*
It's not even the seeign him.. It's the boss factor and whether he'll be slime to me..

Combined with the stress of figuring out the steps towards tryign to get a second position there..

Skryker
August 17th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Ooh. Good luck indeed. That is a very sticky situation.

But, if he was so paranoid about anyone knowing you were going out, he might not dare be slime to you, for fear of what you could say. Ugh. Maybe bite the bullet and call him? See ahead of time if he's going to be a problem?

rainbow
August 17th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Wow...that is a tough situation. Good Luck and keep us posted. :fingerscr