Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

MsBailey1

MsBailey1
August 17th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Hello!
This is my first posting anywhere so I'm very new to this and I'm not really sure how this is going to work. I have five dogs and I have an urgent question that I need an answer to. Is this the right place to ask a question?

cpietra16
August 17th, 2006, 11:36 AM
if it has to do with health..go to the health forum

jessi76
August 17th, 2006, 11:41 AM
welcome! but a message board is really not a place for urgent matters, and it really depends what the question is. Health questions should be posted in the health section - but urgent matters should be taken care of by a VET, sooner than later. So if your urgent question is medical in nature, I strongly suggest you contact your vet, or nearest emercency animal care clinic.

If it's something else, by all means, post in the most appropriate forum and we'll see if we can help!

again, welcome!

MsBailey1
August 17th, 2006, 11:51 AM
I guess maybe It is only urgent to me and my little pack of critters. I don't want to break any rules. As I said this is my FIRST posting experience anywhere so I'm not really all that computer savy. I was just l;ooking for a place where I could spend some time with other pet owners that love their pets as much as I love mine. If this is a site where I should not be, please let me know and I will excuse myself. Will someone please tell me how to get to the "health" part of this?

jessi76
August 17th, 2006, 12:02 PM
I guess maybe It is only urgent to me and my little pack of critters. I don't want to break any rules. As I said this is my FIRST posting experience anywhere so I'm not really all that computer savy. I was just l;ooking for a place where I could spend some time with other pet owners that love their pets as much as I love mine. If this is a site where I should not be, please let me know and I will excuse myself. Will someone please tell me how to get to the "health" part of this?

you're in the right place for chatting w/ other pet owners! we do hope you decide to stick around!

the health section is here:
http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9

feel free to introduce your critters and post pics - we'd all love to meet them!

MsBailey1
August 17th, 2006, 01:07 PM
You're right, I am in the wrong place. I was looking for a nice friendly place to get information from some caring people who might want to introduce someone new to the computer world. I can tell by this reply that I have not found it. To the ones that were kind enough to give me information on false pregnancies I appreciate it. For those of you that had something ugly to say, I'm sorry I stumbled onto this site and I will remove my participation. Thank you for teaching me that there are some sites you should just avoid.

Prin
August 17th, 2006, 01:11 PM
I'm confused.

JoshLauraMcGirr
August 17th, 2006, 02:53 PM
You're right, I am in the wrong place. I was looking for a nice friendly place to get information from some caring people who might want to introduce someone new to the computer world. I can tell by this reply that I have not found it. To the ones that were kind enough to give me information on false pregnancies I appreciate it. For those of you that had something ugly to say, I'm sorry I stumbled onto this site and I will remove my participation. Thank you for teaching me that there are some sites you should just avoid.

:confused: I don't get it..... I didnt see anything "ugly" written to her original posting by anyone?! :confused:

Prin
August 17th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Yeah, that's what I'm confused about too.:o

rainbow
August 17th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Me three. :confused:

cpietra16
August 17th, 2006, 06:30 PM
maybe I was too abrupt...I was at work when I wrote it so I had to get to the point...Sorry Ms. Bailey...what I meant to say, There is a health forum where you can post your medical concerns...:sorry:

rainbow
August 17th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Cpietra, I don't think you were all that abrupt at all. And Jesse76 even posted the link. I'm just confused as to why the OP thought you both were being "ugly". :confused:

Prin
August 17th, 2006, 06:49 PM
Maybe it was in the other thread she posted, but even that one isn't bad.:confused: