Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Two Candle Light Vigils!

babyrocky1
August 16th, 2006, 07:48 PM
:candle: Hi all, me again, okay, I wish to apologise in advance fo rthe confusion that this may create but there will now be TWO candlelight Vigils. the Pit bull Co-op/My Dog votes, stays the same.

The second will be to commemorate the anniversary of the ban and will be the following Sunday at Queens Park.

The Pit Bull co-op has nothing to do with the organization of the second vigil but we will be in attendance.! I knew this was brewing but not until after we registered with the My dog Votes, I hope everyone can still make it to ours and the following week.

To Sum Up
Pit Bull co-op/My dog votes Trintiy Bellwoods Park this Sunday at eight!
This will be a dog walk and a candle lighting ceremony..probably much smaller than the QP vigil':dog:
The following Sunday August 27th, larger vigil at Queens Park...there is a flyer that someone will crosspost. :dog:

BullLover
August 17th, 2006, 09:21 AM
One Year Anniversary Candlelight Vigil to be held at Queen's Park on August 27th, 2006 at 7 pm.
Dog owners and responsible citizens will hold a candlelight vigil at Queens Park in memory of the thousands of 'pit bulls' that have been wrongfully persecuted since the enactment of Bill 132 which took effect on August 29, 2005.

We are still here and still fighting for our rights and our dogs lives!!

What: Candlelight Vigil Protesting Bill 132 – One Year Anniversary
Where: Queen's Park, Toronto, ON - South Lawn
Time: 7:00 p.m.

Come out and show your support!!

pitbulliest
August 22nd, 2006, 11:35 PM
Whoever took pics at the Aug 20th Vigil, can you please send them to my email? I'd like to put them up on the co-op website...Seeker, I do know you took some nice group pics. If you have the time and patience, please drop me a line:
info@pitbullproject.ca

Thanx guys! SEE YOU SUNDAY AGAIN!

babyrocky1
August 23rd, 2006, 12:46 PM
Seeker will send them to me and I will give you a copy of the disk or email. I have some too but I think his are better. I would have sent them but Ive been busy with‰ocky, He is at the vets now having his surgery!:eek: Seeker, I meant to call you, I will do that soon!

Bucketz
August 24th, 2006, 03:26 PM
One Year Anniversary Candlelight Vigil to be held at Queen's Park on August 27th, 2006 at 7 pm.
Dog owners and responsible citizens will hold a candlelight vigil at Queens Park in memory of the thousands of 'pit bulls' that have been wrongfully persecuted since the enactment of Bill 132 which took effect on August 29, 2005.

We are still here and still fighting for our rights and our dogs lives!!

What: Candlelight Vigil Protesting Bill 132 – One Year Anniversary
Where: Queen's Park, Toronto, ON - South Lawn
Time: 7:00 p.m.

Come out and show your support!!
Can u bring dogs there?