August 16th, 2006, 04:15 PM
just hanging out this afternoon... oh man... life is HARD! :dog:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/technodoll/P1010023_2.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/technodoll/P1010020-1.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/technodoll/P1010017-1.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/technodoll/beanies-1.jpg

jessi76
August 16th, 2006, 04:29 PM
great pics! you can see Dakotah's slimness compared to your girl when they're side by side like that. regardless, they BOTH are adorable, and look sooooo incredibly snuggly soft.

Prin
August 16th, 2006, 05:04 PM
So furry! :) Do they ever get tiny mats on their necks? Jemma has the same sort of neck fur, and I was so surprised because it's still pretty short, but it actually mats.:rolleyes:

They're cute bears though.:)

Skryker
August 16th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Beautiful beanies!

technodoll
August 16th, 2006, 06:27 PM
awe thank you! and yes, the 10 month old girl has a bigger waist than the 2.5 yo boy, :frustrated: :frustrated: hopefully that will change in the next few months :fingerscr

prin, no matted fur anywhere on the body, maybe it's coat type, or texture? :confused: dakotah's neck fur is totally worn down to the skin in one spot though, from constant pulling :mad: and i pray it grows back at some point. othewise he be one silly-lookin' dawg! :rolleyes:

these two are best buddies though. awesome synergy. we got lucky!

rainbow
August 16th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Awwww, the life of riley, was the first thing that popped into my head when I looked at the first picture. :D

Great pics TD.....your babies are gorgeous. :dog: :pawprint:

Prin
August 16th, 2006, 07:01 PM
Isn't that the way life is though? Boys always end up skinnier than the girls.:rolleyes:

technodoll
August 16th, 2006, 07:59 PM
Isn't that the way life is though? Boys always end up skinnier than the girls.

darn hormones... sigh.

OMG gonna threadjack myself, but today at lunch there was this guy sitting at a table next to ours, late 40's I would say... he must have been over 350 lbs, had trouble breathing, yet was gnawing on a big plate of fried chicken wings, then a huge serving of general tao chicken and a big bowl of fried rice. so much food would last me 4 meals, easy! :eek: it boggles my mind how some people do NOTHING to help themselves... good grief. :mad:

trippincherri
August 16th, 2006, 10:57 PM
Obviously your dogs love the camera lol, they have this "oh ya...shes taking pictures of us again." look on their faces. They know they are beautiful.

And I totally get what your saying about people not helping themselves with weight problems. I do understand SOME people have medical conditions and whatnot ( personally I got sick and gained 35 lbs in 6 months, long story!) but some people just eat themselves that way and its sad. Sad that you think your life that meaningless to let something as simple as food take over and slowly kill you.

Lucky dogs don't have self esteem issues like people!!!

Prin
August 16th, 2006, 11:36 PM
They do have self esteem issues. I swear they do! Our old lab used to know when you were talking bad about her and she'd hunch and get all submissive and distant.:sad: :love:

rainbow
August 17th, 2006, 12:47 AM
I agree. Both my dogs know if I'm talking bad or good about them. :p

jiorji
August 17th, 2006, 09:35 AM
They do have self esteem issues. I swear they do! Our old lab used to know when you were talking bad about her and she'd hunch and get all submissive and distant.:sad: :love:

awwww :sad:

my cat's fat and she loves it. If you talk about her being fat she runs up assuming you're ready to feed her some more. And if you eat and ignore her she actually grabs your wrist and pulls your hand down to her level so she can sniff your fork.:eek:

TD...i LOVE picture #1...the yawn.....such celebrities hehe

technodoll
August 17th, 2006, 10:25 AM
man looking at those photos again this morning, except for the last one, my god do they look like jaded spoiled Hiltons! but really they were just super tired, in their siesta mood... :shrug:

that fat cat story is hilarious! i keep imagining her as a human... she'd be Queen Latifah!! :D