Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pictures for you to see

lovemycats
August 16th, 2006, 01:22 PM
Hi all, I am back and I do have pictures of my boys for you to see. Sorry bout last time, I couldn't figure out how to get their pics up here. I used my cell to take their pics last night. They aren't the greatest and I want to get one of them both together. Enjoy!

As you may see, Zets has only one eye. I had the other removed when he was about a yr old. He is fine though and such a very happy cat!

:crazy:

:pawprint: :ca:

LianneCatherine
August 16th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Maybe it's me, but I don't see any pictures... :confused:

lovemycats
August 16th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Oops, sorry, i totally forgot to upload them.

Hope you like them now. :D

LianneCatherine
August 16th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Very cute--same pic as your icon? He looks just like my kitty cat! :D Thanks for sharing!

lovemycats
August 16th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Now you can see Zets, he is Domi's brother.

jawert1
August 16th, 2006, 02:15 PM
You've got a pair of cuties there, let's hope you add that 3rd one soon :)

rainbow
August 16th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Domi and Zets are two cute kitties. :cat: :cat:

lovemycats
August 16th, 2006, 07:08 PM
thanks everyone, my cats say thanks too. i just took another one of Zets so i thought i would share it with you all.

Prin
August 16th, 2006, 11:12 PM
They're both very pretty kitties. Zets is missing an eye?:love:

lovemycats
August 17th, 2006, 07:32 AM
Hi Prinn,

Yes, I had his eye removed when he was 1 because his eyelashes had grown on the inside of his eyelid and it caused great pain to him. His eye was gooey all of the time and it was probably painful too. Once I had it removed, he was amazing. The surgery went very well and he had no problems. Now the spot has hair grown over it. He is a very happy boy. The only thing that may happen now is that the sight in his other eye will deteriorate sooner that if he had 2 eyes. But they are both indoor cats (for that reason) so they won't be in any danger.

By the way, your dogs are adorable. Do you have any bigger pictures? What kind of dogs are they? :thumbs up

jiorji
August 17th, 2006, 08:30 AM
cute pictures but bad font color lol

lovemycats
August 17th, 2006, 10:51 AM
haha, thanks. I realized that after I had posted it and was waiting for someone to say something. I was laughing at myself about too.

I want a dig camera so bad cause I love taking pics of my boys. Domi is a real hamm too. I have a pic of him with a Santa Hat on and you can see how mad he is at me. I wish I could put it on here.:troll:

Prin
August 17th, 2006, 11:12 AM
I'm glad your kitty is ok now though. :)

My doggies are both mutts... (Jemma's a lab/husky, and Boo we think is a newf/pointer) They're alllllll over this site. :o There are even movies about them.:D

Here are some pics:
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=28310&highlight=jemma+Boo
Here are some movies: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=29138&highlight=jemma+Boo

lovemycats
August 21st, 2006, 07:34 AM
Hi Prinn.....those pictures are beautiful! Your dogs are so adorable! If I lived on a large property, I would get a couple of dogs and maybe another cat. I love animals so much. I haven't had a chance to view your movies, but I will do that too.

My boys seem to be okay. I have been reading some things on here about diet and I think that my guys aren't getting enough liquids. I am going to start giving them wet food along with their dry food and maybe any dryness in their skin will help. Zets' hasn't liked his back being touched lately and so I thought I would check it out. He has flakes of skin peeling and I think he is very itchy or it is irritated. If the wet food doesn't help, I will take him to the vets, but I think it will.

Thanks again for the links to your pics.:crazy:

Prin
August 21st, 2006, 12:28 PM
Thanks! :)

Try to get some wet with fish in it (like salmon or herring). The fish oils really help the fur and skin. Fish oil can also be bought as a supplement.:)

lovemycats
August 21st, 2006, 03:37 PM
Thank you Prinn. But I heard that fish causes urinary crystals especially in male cats and that is why I have kept them away from fish products. I always give them chicken or something.

Prin
August 21st, 2006, 04:53 PM
I was always told it was ash and a synthetic mineral excess that caused the crystals...:confused: :shrug:

jawert1
August 22nd, 2006, 08:21 AM
Not to jump in and threadjack, but Prin's right, it's ash and synthetics that cause crystals and stones, not whole foods like fish and chicken. Your kitties might like it as well as their coats will get way shiny (skin will improve too even if there isn't an underlying problem). Cute babies though :)

lovemycats
August 23rd, 2006, 07:52 AM
Hello again, well thank you for your advice. My boys do have skin problems right now and i bet that is why. I have kept them away from wet food and fish. I know domi loves fish cause whenever I made trout or white fish, I would have to make a little plate for him too (but just a bit) and he would eat it. I never gave him enough to do any harm, but i dont think it did any real good either. I feel so bad for my guys, but that is why i am happy that I joined this board. You guys are so awesome and I love being able to read everything and get lots of different advice. I gave my boys wet food this morning and I am sure I saw them both smiling at me....lol. :thumbs up