Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tucker, the pide piper of kittens

jessi76
August 16th, 2006, 10:52 AM
I took my dog, Tucker, out for a walk yesterday early evening....

as we're walking, I see something out of the corner of my eye... I turn around and see 2 precious kittens! following us... bounding down the road... trying to catch up. Tucker sees them, stops, wiggles his bum.... they stop, look at him. we continue on a bit more... kittens still in tow.

now I'm feeling a bit uneasy... I live on a back country road, but still, 2 kittens following us on the road makes me nervous. I'm afraid they'll get hit or something...

so we start to walk back home... the kittens belong to my neighbor who takes in and rehomes cats. these little guys had just been dropped off, and were running loose. (ugh, I know, don't get me started...)

so, as we walk back, kittens STILL in tow, another neighbor's cat joins us... ok, now it's as if my dog is the Pide Piper of cats. (2 kittens & 1 cat trotting along behind us) Tucker stops, and turns to them, and proceeds to get hissed & growled at by them all... which scared the bajeeezes out of him. he had this "why are you all following me?!" look on his face.

Here are 2 photos... these are reinactments. I didn't actually have a camera on my walk.

jessi76
August 16th, 2006, 10:54 AM
tucker's scared look....

jawert1
August 16th, 2006, 12:09 PM
teehee! jessi thanks for the laugh, the mental image i had while reading was nothing compared to your photoshop work! :D

technodoll
August 16th, 2006, 12:13 PM
giggle! that was a good one! :thumbs up

:crazy:

rainbow
August 16th, 2006, 06:44 PM
LOL....priceless. :crazy: Thanks for sharing. :D

Prin
August 16th, 2006, 10:21 PM
I love reenactments! So funny. :)

erykah1310
August 16th, 2006, 10:24 PM
That is so cute, and the reinactment pics illustrate it so well!

Melei'sMom
August 18th, 2006, 05:26 AM
:) :crazy: poor tucker lol

chico2
August 18th, 2006, 07:00 AM
That's soooo funny,thank's for the morning laugh!!:crazy: