Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi~~Newbie here

saphyrearabian
August 14th, 2006, 07:16 PM
Hi,
I'm finally posting the intro even though you guys have already been very helpful to me. I think I'm really going to like it here.

My name is Diana, I have been happily married for almost eight years to a great guy after a terrible first marriage. I have two horses, a cat, two dogs, and a bunch of fish. I got a beautiful daughter when I married my husband and she has grown up and given us a darling grandson.

I paint pet portraits in pastel. I specialize in horses, but have recently branched out into other pets. I started painting seriously about two years ago after losing a kidney to cancer and I decided that I would do the things I had always wanted to do while I was still here to do them, so even thought I have been drawing all of my life, I am seriously working on it now.

Okay I'll stop for now.
Glad to be here.
Diana

erykah1310
August 15th, 2006, 06:29 PM
HI and welcome... Glad that so far you are enjoying your time here, trust me its ADDICTIVE!!!!!

Im hooked, and soon you will be too:evil:

Bushfire2000
August 15th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Welcome. I also have a horse "Sunny" to add to my collection of puppies. We'd love to see some pictures.

rainbow
August 15th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Welcome to the board Diana. I'm glad you like it here. :thumbs up

saphyrearabian
August 15th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Some of you have been asking for some pictures of my paintings. I will post some and I hope I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm sorry if it is not something I'm supposed to be doing.

Horses are my specialty, but I am working on dogs and cats, etc.

saphyrearabian
August 15th, 2006, 10:03 PM
ooops, forgot I already had that one in the avatar. I'll try again.

saphyrearabian
August 15th, 2006, 10:07 PM
here's one more.....

saphyrearabian
August 15th, 2006, 10:10 PM
one more time. this one is a work in progress.....

Bushfire2000
August 16th, 2006, 12:51 AM
Hey the pictures are great, but I ment pic(photographs) of your pets. Not that seeing them as art isn't nice it is.

saphyrearabian
August 16th, 2006, 12:34 PM
oh, duh. lol I should have thought about that. I just think right away about the paintings. sorry. I have some, but really only have some good ones of Mokey. I'll see what I can do.

Diana