Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

todays my big boy's birthday

dogcatharmony
August 14th, 2006, 03:32 PM
today my big fella turned nine..........and im always on here yapping about my dog and im feeling guilty because i never mention my cats. so i just wanted to post a baby pic and then a recent pic of my fella.

dogcatharmony
August 14th, 2006, 03:37 PM
and here he is now.........isnt he handsome........oh geez and his name is amos.

Dog Dancer
August 14th, 2006, 03:47 PM
Happy Birthday big boy. He's gorgeous. Reminds my of my dear departed Whiskers who went to the bridge several years back at the age of 17. Love the big reds. Many happy returns.

rainbow
August 14th, 2006, 03:52 PM
He is very handsome. :cat: A big Happy Birthday to him. :party: :crazy:

Prin
August 14th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Happy Birthday Orange Kitty!:party:
(who turned browner with age ;))

Maxine
August 14th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Happy birthday Amos!!!:crazy:

Glad to see your mom finally decided to show you to the world :D

DogCat, Keep posting more pics whenever you want, your furbaby is handsome:thumbs up

Maxine

Maxine
August 14th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Prin, if you look at the furnitures (everything is the same), it seems that its not only the cat that is darker :D

Maxine

dogcatharmony
August 14th, 2006, 05:46 PM
lol everything is darker.............but only because of my camera..got a new one and the flash is very picky....he is still bright orange........oh wait yes the furniture is darker and the coffee table is lighter thanks to the scratching post it has become lol,. just finished a cat food birthday cake.....not to sure how i feel about it but the cats loved it and so did the dog:party:

Smiley14
August 14th, 2006, 08:52 PM
Aww, Happy Birthday to Amos!!! :party: :cat: :party: Your cake sounds like it was a huge hit!!! :thumbs up
He is such a beautiful kitty! And oh my! Those eyes are gorgeous! :)