Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Howdy All

BubbaDawg
August 13th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Good Day Everyone,

I was sent here to just simply look for some information. What really happened is that I liked what I saw, so wouldnt you know it, I signed up. I know already that this is the place to meet people who love their animals as much as my Wife and I. I don't have a lot of time because of work to post everyday, but you can bet that we will be on here when we can.

I want to start with a quick intro of our pets. We have 3 rescues, 2 cats and 1 dog. The first being Sambuca (Sami for short), an 11 yr old female tabby, that is an attention freak. Put your hand out and she self pets, saves alot of work.

The second is Corona (Moo Cow for short) He is an 8 year old Short Hair, white with a black scalp and a grey ringed tail. He is skittish at first with people, but starts to warm up after awhile.

Lastly is Bubba (aka Meathead) He is a Rottweiler/Basset Hound mix. I know what everyone is thinking. How did that happen and what in the world does he look like. I don't know how it happened either, but we are glad it did.

I look forward to meeting many of you and Thank you to everyone responsible for this great site. :sorry: about the long post.

This is what a Rotty/Basset combo looks like. Cute EH!

BubbaDawg

Rottielover
August 13th, 2006, 08:07 PM
all I have to say is how adorable, he def has the rottie smile. Great to meet you

Prin
August 13th, 2006, 10:11 PM
Welcome to the board! Any pics of the kitties?:)