Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I quit my job finally!

raingirl
August 12th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Yay! I am so happy! The new job was not bilingual, so as soon as I heard on Friday afternoon that my pre-employment screening was clear, I quit!

Now, here is a twist. For those of you following my evil manager problems, on Wednesday she comes and tells me that after she gets married (in two weeks, so she is away for one week of my two weeks notice!) she is only going to be coming back for 4 weeks, then she is going away for 4 months!

Now that I am quiting, they probably won't let her take a leave of absense, she will probably have to quit because they will have to hire someone new in the next few weeks!

I feel so good....yay! Now I have to go shopping because this place is business casual, and I have been working in a jeans/tshirt place for 2 years, and I don't have that many old business casual cloths left (I gave a bunch to good will that were getting kinda old after I quit my old job). Anyone know of any good outlet stores in the GTA?

angie79
August 12th, 2006, 09:41 AM
wow

congrats, I guess timing is everything!

jesse's mommy
August 12th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Woo Hoo! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. There must be such a weight taken off your shoulders. :highfive:

Prin
August 12th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Yey!! Congrats! I hope this one goes better (and don't worry, you can still come back here and complain if it doesn't ;)).