Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

More of Bryants Legacy!

babyrocky1
August 11th, 2006, 06:17 PM
I just got back from the vets, Rocky has given himself a hemotoma...apparantly from constantly rubbing his ears, trying to get his muzzle off!
He has a seventy percent chance of needing surgery by Monday.
Today they drained it but if that doesnt work and the odds are that it wont he will need surgery or his "EAR WILL FALL OFF"!
Thank you again MICAEL BRYANT!

wdawson
August 11th, 2006, 07:24 PM
you may be able to get a medical excemption from the muzzle law based on medical reasons......i think there is a medical clause in the bsl....:fingerscr for a full recovery.....when will people wake up?

babyrocky1
August 11th, 2006, 09:06 PM
Thanks WDawson, Ill look into that, Im worried about his recovery with the muzzle behind his ear!
Hes never needed any kind of surgery before, except for his nuetering years ago, this is really nerve wracking!
Im at work now wondering how hes doing at home. Hes not in any pain right now. I just discovered it last night when I got home, he didnt seem to be in pain with it then either but luckily I took him asap this am. cause its apparantly an immediate situaiton. If the swelling doesnt re-appear he will not need the surgery but in most cases, after it is drained, it fills right back up again, so we are going back tomorrow and if it swells he will need surgery on Monday.
Im wondering if I can take D Head to small claims court. I think it only costs $40.00 but after paying the vet it may take some time to scrape up the forty LOL
I think politicians have some sort of protecion from being personally sued like us regular folks can be, but its worth a shot.

wdawson
August 11th, 2006, 09:22 PM
hope all works out for rocky........as far as bryant.....he is so far under water that he is going to drown.........caledonia and the native crisis.......bsl....terrorists.......guns in toronto.....ect..ect i think that he will be used as a scapegoat soon and we can all deal with the next ass.....nothing will change