Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Protector!

Jerseygirl
August 10th, 2006, 01:59 PM
This is too cute.
:pawprint: Not so long ago when I was asleep Casey my :dog: tried furiously to wake me up. After jumping on me & licking my face she finally got me up. She had to go out & go potty so I got up & let her out. I was half asleep & didn't know what I was doing. After letting her out back I not thinking went back to bed. Casey was once again trying frantically to wake me. I said again, do you have to go potty. Not realizing I had already let her out.

Casey had scratch the back door open & came in but being concerned about my safety she wouldn't come back to bed until she had gotten me up to close the back door. I was amazed at how dedicated she is to me! :love: Once I closed the door, we went back to bed. :pawprint:

A Victor - Not A Victim
NiNa

Serenity
August 12th, 2006, 07:23 AM
:angel: Sounds like Casey is really an angel! Seems like she is really looking out for you!

PetFriendly
August 12th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Only slightly :offtopic: but my room-mate was just telling me that she and her boyfriend came in quite late last night, and while they were trying to be quiet, they woke up the dog and he barked at the boyfriend... Apparently I woke up because she said she heard me call the dog back into my room, which he did, but I don't remember at all! Here I was thinking that him barking would wake me up in case someone tried to break in, I guess I better pay better attention to locking the doors :eek:

Jerseygirl
August 25th, 2006, 02:41 PM
:angel: Sounds like Casey is really an angel! Seems like she is really looking out for you!

Thanks Serenity! :)

Casey is my angel :angel: sent to me from heaven.

Funny thing when we first met, I wanted a different colored dog b/c I've had so many black dogs throughout my life & I wanted something a little different. :shrug: Needless to say, Casey is black with such beautiful markings of brindle on her face & her legs. Her face & eyes look just like a pup seal & once I saw her & played with her.....that's all it took! :cloud9:

Casey is my best friend & protector! :love: