Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ok picked up pictures,here they are

heidiho
August 9th, 2006, 06:40 PM
I cannot believe this is my body and i am actually gonna post these pictures,didnt realize how much weight i ahve gained,ok be right back iwth pics

heidiho
August 9th, 2006, 06:54 PM
My man///////////

Frenchy
August 9th, 2006, 07:02 PM
Oh wow.I want to move........more beach pics pleeeease! And what do you mean you put on weight?You were skinier before!!! You look just fine!

heidiho
August 9th, 2006, 07:18 PM
me me me me surfing,he got the picture as i was getting ready to sit back on the board but i really did stand folks

Prin
August 9th, 2006, 07:18 PM
You're looking so healthy Heidi!! The pics are great!:highfive:

heidiho
August 9th, 2006, 07:20 PM
A little to healty, i really am shocked to see that is what i look like,i did not realize i had that much cellulite

Prin
August 9th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Ah pooo. I wish I had your cellulite.:D

cpietra16
August 9th, 2006, 07:27 PM
Oh Heidho...if that's cellulite....I would hate to see what you wwould call mine:yell: My kids think my....all 300 of my dimples are interesting. They can't understand why I don't have any on my checks..:rolleyes:

heidiho
August 9th, 2006, 07:35 PM
I guess i need to realize i am not 20 anymore,and i just remember how thin i was back in those horrible meth days,and i know as sick as it sounds i wish i was at least 10 pounds lighter like i was before,and he loves to cook so it is hard

MyBirdIsEvil
August 9th, 2006, 07:44 PM
You're not fat, you don't have anymore cellulite than anyone else.
Besides, if your b/f likes the way you look who cares, :) , you should like the way you look too.
If you're worried though, I will say that smoking aggravates cellulite.
The only way to completely get rid of it though is to either get plastic surgery or be deathly skinny so you have no fat to supply your fatcells with, neither of which is extremely healthy or normal.
In short having a little cellulite=normal, having none because you're so skinny you have no fat on your body=not normal. Your body needs a small store of fat to survive, if you're active at all.
Sorry, I'm lecturing, I tend to do that :rolleyes: .

Puppyluv
August 9th, 2006, 07:49 PM
Gorgeous beach, gorgeous condo, gorgeous guy, gorgeous gal! I love all the pics Heidi!!

Momentary threadjack: ever noticed how Dove commercials use "normal" people (ie, all bodytypes) but no matter how huge their thighs are (and some are truly thnder thighs), they have ZERO cellulite???.... can you say photo edditing???

heidiho
August 9th, 2006, 07:52 PM
I know i am a little obessive about it,and yes i have noticed those ads,so true.........He loves the way i look,i am gonna try to quit smoking and durf more and bike ride more to to tone everything up

Copper'sMom
August 9th, 2006, 08:41 PM
You look absolutely great Heidi!!!!!:grouphug: Nice catch btw! Looks like life is going very well for you! So good to see and hear about it!

heidiho
August 9th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Thank you so much, i wish i could find those pictures i took from the staph infection i had when i was on meth jsut to see the difference,i know i posted them here once but took them off,actually didnt you do it for me Coppers mom??

Prin
August 9th, 2006, 08:57 PM
They were here: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=21358&page=4&highlight=meth
but copper deleted them... You can always get a mod to undelete them I think...

heidiho
August 9th, 2006, 09:04 PM
That would be awesome i thought my mom had them but she doesnt i would like to get them if i could so i could print them out..MODS CAN YOU HELP///

technodoll
August 9th, 2006, 09:05 PM
so much blue! so much happiness! you are living such a wonderful life now, wow! :queen: and you look great, i'll bet a LOT of women would trade bodies with you in a heartbeat! :thumbs up

heidiho
August 9th, 2006, 09:07 PM
if you ever come here,the coolset thing is to get polarized sunglasses,WOW it makes the water look incredible not sure why but is is awesome

heidiho
August 9th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Prin Are New Place Does Not Allow Dogs,but It Alllows Cats,i Love Them Both The Same So As Soon As We Get On Our Feet If That Is Gonna Be Possible We Will Be Going To The Maui Humane Society To Pick One Up, Boyfriend Loves Cats A Little More Than Dogs So He Is All For It To.

rainbow
August 9th, 2006, 09:50 PM
Heidi, those were all great pics of the both of you and you look great together. I joined the forum after your meth days but I bet you look alot better now than you did then. Glad to hear you got your life together now. :thumbs up

heidiho
August 9th, 2006, 09:54 PM
It was not a pretty site to see,but i thought maybe by posting the pictures i did back then it might help someone think twice about ever doing it

heidiho
August 9th, 2006, 10:31 PM
I have a half hour left and i think i deleted the disc i used to put pictures here,i even emptyed recycle bin,there should be no other place they would be stored on my work computer would there??

Mahealani770
August 10th, 2006, 09:38 AM
Heidi,
Congrats on kicking that awful habbit. I know that botu (meth) is running rampant on the islands and I hate to see anyone in it's clutches.
I am from Oahu and would love to come back home but want to stay somewhere different, so I was wondering since you live on Maui, could you tell me how the rent is ova there and what's the happs with jobs?

Mahalo,
~M~

glasslass
August 11th, 2006, 12:19 AM
Heidi, you look just great! I quit wearing bikinis a long time ago! You have nothing to worry about!

dtbmnec
August 11th, 2006, 12:39 AM
I knew there was a reason why I wanted to move out there....

:D

You look great....never seen anyone on meth (and wasn't here when you had the pics posted) but I'm sure its not a good sight to say the least.

*sigh* I wish I had cellulite....much too skinny....damn college "diets"....you know I had looked forward to the "Freshman 10/15/20" but it never seemed to happen. I lost weight instead. Damn lack of monies! lol (Two years ago I was 110 pounds and now I'm 103....I was sooo happy to reach 110 too cuz it meant I could give blood (but I couldn't because I had my tat done *sigh*)) They say you can gain like 15 pounds by drinking one pop a day....I have been and it still doesn't work! lol (Probably shouldn't complain too much but I do hate being cold all the time....its a serious issue when its like 40 above and you have the fan on and you're still under covers cuz you're cold....bah)

Megan

Rick C
August 11th, 2006, 08:24 AM
I hadn't even read the copy before I recognized the beaches of Maui, looks like Kaanapali side, with Molokai and Lanai in the distance . . . . . good times there.

Coincidentally, we'll be booking two weeks to the Big Island today.

Nice pics Heidiho. You're lookin' great!!

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

catsnatcher-CDN
August 11th, 2006, 09:33 AM
You're in paradise AND you own real estate in paradise and you're worried about a couple of dimples?:rolleyes:

This is where we live:

Prin
August 11th, 2006, 09:46 PM
lol awesome pic catsnatcher. It really catches the feeling.:D

rainbow
August 11th, 2006, 10:06 PM
Brrrrr.....bring back the Maui pictures. :D

jesse's mommy
August 11th, 2006, 11:36 PM
Alright, here's some pictures from our trip to Maui...

jesse's mommy
August 11th, 2006, 11:39 PM
And another...

jesse's mommy
August 11th, 2006, 11:41 PM
Here you go...

jesse's mommy
August 11th, 2006, 11:45 PM
Think Paradise...

Prin
August 11th, 2006, 11:47 PM
I dunno.. whenever I see palm trees now, I think "hurricane" because they're what you always see blowing sideways on the news...

http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/mix/109.gif

jesse's mommy
August 11th, 2006, 11:47 PM
Last one for now. I love this one, it's the black sand beaches. We brought a bunch home with us.

joeysmama
August 12th, 2006, 11:31 PM
I wasn't on these boards when you struggled with addiction but I'm so happy to see these pictures and hear about your new life !! Good for you !:thumbs up

You make a great looking couple and I hope the future holds wonderful things for you !!!