Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just quit job>>Will check in when i can

heidiho
August 9th, 2006, 06:17 PM
I just left a message for my boss,today will be my last day,would like to leave now but i am not that unprofessional,i will check in when i can,we did get the condo,at a super high interest rate,closing date is sep1..Will miss these chats have toget a real job now,to many bad things i keep hearing about this place i work at,do not want to be involved..Bye for now

rainbow
August 9th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Glad you got the condo. :thumbs up Good luck job hunting. :fingerscr

heidiho
August 9th, 2006, 06:22 PM
Thank you,you wouldnt believe what are payments are,we did it with no money down and both have only fair credit,so this first year is gonna be rough.....Waiting for boss to call and let me know if he wants me to finish off thsi day or not..

chico2
August 9th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Heidi,if we don't hear from you for a while,Good Luck!!and please stay clean:fingerscr

heidiho
August 9th, 2006, 06:49 PM
Chico2 Hello, oh i will,i am bummed because i took all these pictures that i am gonna go pick today and had them put on a disc jsut so i could show you guys me and my man and the ocean,and i will have to wait...We just got a 330000 condo,so no more drugs for me,those days are over,and actually part of the reason i am quitting this place today,lots of rumors out there about this tanning salon and now my name is getting involved so i am done,boss has still not returned my call,so just waiting,there is this internet coffee shop here i will try and see if i can bring disc and get pictures up here.

chico2
August 9th, 2006, 06:52 PM
That would be great,love to see where you live in beautiful Maui...maybe in a condo you can finally get yourself a little doggie:dog:

heidiho
August 9th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Well you are about to,boss hasnt called so i went and picked up pictures,will start a new thread ,

heidiho
August 23rd, 2006, 05:59 PM
Hey well god must really love me,has giving me everything and more that i could want.Got a new job 2 nd day today, i work at the front desk at Kaanapali Royal,website is www.kaanapaliroyal.com work 8-4 he pays me an hour and a half overtime each day because you cant leave for lunch,will give me all benefits after a month,i work with really nice classy people(meaning the people that live here} The girl that is training me leaves at the end of the month,so i have the whole front area to myself,boss does not mind if you read or get on internet because it is not always busy here,closing date is 9-14-06 on condo,will send pics when i can.Well check out website pretty nice condos here if anyone ever comes here to maui,some are vacation rentals,so come see me

Prin
August 23rd, 2006, 06:06 PM
Yey Heidi! That's really cool.:)

rainbow
August 23rd, 2006, 07:23 PM
Super news, Heidi. I'm really happy to hear things are starting to go well for you. :highfive:

Frenchy
August 23rd, 2006, 08:31 PM
wooohoooo :highfive:

glasslass
August 25th, 2006, 02:35 AM
Congrats Heidiho! :thumbs up