Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Re: Hiya

Serenity
August 8th, 2006, 01:55 PM
Hi Everyone! So happy to be here with all of my fello animal lovers! I live on a farm and own two horses and three dogs. I can't stand to see a poor defenceless animal suffer through the ignorance and cruelty of their owners and that is why I wanted to join this forum. Hopefully I can contribute some valuable information as I used to be a German shepherd breeder and am a vet assistant. I am originally from Newfoundland and was a member of the SPCA there and found the work to be rewarding but yet heart breaking! So if you would like to know more about me then just drop me a line and ask me what ever you would like to know!

LibbyP
August 8th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Hi and Welcome Serenity sounds like you have your plate full of critters, a Halflinger cool, we don't see many of those around here. A fellow(former) SPCA worker, were you an agent? What types of GS did you breed? Long/short coat, and colour? Hope you find tons of threads that you can add some input too. Look forward to chatting sometime, as you know pics are almost a prerequisite for joining this forum;)

cpietra16
August 8th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Hi Serenity...and welcome...How do you like NorthBay? I went through Northbay on July 11, 2003, the day we lost our Misty (cat) when we were travelling from BC to Quebec. I have been emailing and calling there ever since . They probably hate me by now:o
I am only saying that incase you might know of someone who found a Russian Blue kitty and decided to keep it:rolleyes:
(sorry for bringing it up , but i get exited when I meet people from NorthBay...just incase??)

Anyway welcome to the board...we love pictures.