Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found cat in Brossard

woofendog
August 6th, 2006, 07:01 PM
This black cat has been hanging around our house for the past few weeks. May be lost or abondoned. Have been feeding. Only able to get close enough to take attached picture. May not last long on Milan Boulevard with the heavy traffic.

badger
August 6th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Probably a July 1 dumpee. Can you go on feeding him for now?

woofendog
December 1st, 2011, 11:37 AM
Still feeding him and providing heated outdoor shelter since 2006. His friend,the stray kitten found her home yesterday. Now it is time to find him a home. I will help to make it easier for someone to take him in. Video on homedepot.ca item 1000429052 customer review. Thanks.

BenMax
December 1st, 2011, 03:03 PM
This cat has been homeless since 2006???

Winston
December 1st, 2011, 03:39 PM
Looks like it BM??? :shrug: The other post is dated 2006! :eek:

woofendog
December 1st, 2011, 04:19 PM
Yes he has. Posted him way back then on pets.ca. Actually he has been living in my backyard since 2006 or earlier. Have posted him on other sites also but it is not easy to get an older male cat adopted. Most people prefer to buy kittens from the pet store or pure breds from the breeders. He has been well taken care of as far as food and the heated shelter. Now that he is getting older a permanent home would be better.

BenMax
December 2nd, 2011, 07:23 AM
If he approachable and friendly..use the same contacts I gave you.

woofendog
December 2nd, 2011, 08:37 AM
I am able to catch him as he is never late for breakfast and supper. I just whistle and he comes running. Getting him into the pet carrier for the trip to the vet will be more difficult. I will try to get him listed also. Thanks.