Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

akita toss n'tumble

technodoll
August 5th, 2006, 08:58 PM
hope this little video works! maika & dakotah letting off some steam, please nevermind the mom in there (me!), i can't figure out how to edit that out... anyways, hope you enjoy :dog:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=2059723954340635260&pr=goog-sl

jesse's mommy
August 5th, 2006, 09:25 PM
I love seeing dogs happy and tumbling. They are just enjoying themselves so much. :love:

Copper'sMom
August 5th, 2006, 10:15 PM
Oh you bad Mommy, letting your dogs jump up on you!!!! What bad doggy behaviour!!!:p lol
Seriously though, sooooo cute!!! I bet those hugs feel so great!! My little Zoe loves to hug like your kids - i know i shouldn't let her do it.............................but i do!:shrug: :o

mastifflover
August 6th, 2006, 04:49 AM
They are too cute your big babies are beautiful. I love the roo roo video.

jesse's mommy
August 6th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Oh you bad Mommy, letting your dogs jump up on you!!!! What bad doggy behaviour!!!:p lol
Seriously though, sooooo cute!!! I bet those hugs feel so great!! My little Zoe loves to hug like your kids - i know i shouldn't let her do it.............................but i do!:shrug: :o

Jesse is sitting on Daddy's lap with her paws around his neck right getting & giving hugs and kisses.

Skryker
August 6th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Awwww! I love seeing dogs having so much fun!

technodoll
August 6th, 2006, 10:08 AM
oh yes must have doggy hugs n'kissies every day! just wish the video quality would be better though, once uploaded it gets pretty grainy and choppy, but hey it's free so i can't complain too much LOL! :crazy:

Prin
August 6th, 2006, 10:53 AM
Super cute! They move so slowly- it's funny. Like Jemma and Boo playing but in slo-mo.:D They're such big bears.