Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Drinking and driving

meb999
August 4th, 2006, 10:21 AM
The dangers of drinking and driving...can believe this guy was operating a vehicule???? I'd hate to run into him on the road :eek:
http://video.google.com/videouploadfinished?docid=9003730496539881708&filename=wsb64__RFVJ

Puppyluv
August 4th, 2006, 10:24 AM
holy cr@p! He must have hit that wall hard! What an idiot.

rainbow
August 4th, 2006, 11:53 AM
I got that one emailed to me awhile back. There's lots of idiots out there. I wonder if this guy has seen the video.

Prin
August 4th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Yeah, but sooo many people I know drink and drive STILL. Somehow everybody thinks they're the exception and that the only thing that matters is numbers. How do you know what 2 beers does to you? Or 3? That was the big poop about Tracey Gold who got a DUI after drinking one drink hours before driving. Just one drink and it was enough to send her over the limit, even though she didn't "feel" anything.

IMO, you can't drink a bit and drive. The minute you drink, you lose self awareness and can't make those decisions on your own, no matter how sober you are. :frustrated:

jiorji
August 4th, 2006, 10:09 PM
you have no idea how many teens happily brag about drinking and making it home alive. They think they posess some great skill to drive while "wasted". Shrug....eedjits!!

but this video is actually pretty funny lol I wonder how far he drove before the cops pulled him over.