Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some pics of the place we are buying

heidiho
August 3rd, 2006, 10:35 PM
Here are a few pictures of the place we are buying,in escrow hope we get it..

heidiho
August 3rd, 2006, 10:37 PM
Gonna for sure re paint bedroom

heidiho
August 3rd, 2006, 10:38 PM
The view when you walk down the driveway

heidiho
August 3rd, 2006, 10:39 PM
Notice the cat on couch,,,,,,

jiorji
August 3rd, 2006, 11:12 PM
The view when you walk down the driveway

well that's just mean to taunt us with that. When I walk out of my building is see pavement!

good luck decorating the new place. Looks like a great location;)

heidiho
August 3rd, 2006, 11:16 PM
For What We Can Afford It Is Perfect,you Should See The More Expensive Condos Here,awesome,but We Really Like This Place,it Has The Old Style Windows That You Crank Which I Think Gives It The Beachy Look,in Our Building There Are Only About 4 That People Live In The Rest Are Vaction Rentals Which We Also Like And It Has A Cozy Feeling To It,gonna Be Broke The Rest Of Our Lives But It Will Be Worth It,pictures Of Us At Beach Coming Next Week,if They Came Out Good;)

glasslass
August 3rd, 2006, 11:56 PM
Wow! Right on the beach! I'm soooooo jealous! and happy for you!

Bushfire2000
August 4th, 2006, 01:15 AM
It looks marvolous!! :thumbs up What a great place. Congratulations. What color are you thinking of for the bedroom?

rainbow
August 4th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Oh, you're so lucky. A beach at the end of your driveway. :crazy:

meb999
August 4th, 2006, 12:06 PM
I love the view. good for you!!!!

dtbmnec
August 4th, 2006, 01:33 PM
pretty!

Megan

heidiho
August 4th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Thank You Guys,i Was Thinking Some Kind Of Red,like Burnt Red,just On One Wall Not All...

Prin
August 4th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Great house, Heidi! Good luck with everything.:)

Frenchy
August 5th, 2006, 09:22 AM
Beach! wooohoooo,my dogs would loooove to go for walks on the beach.I will be waiting for the open house party date......:D

twodogsandacat
August 5th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Congratulations it's amazing . I hope you feel at peace every time you look at that beautiful ocean that was made just for you.

heidiho
August 7th, 2006, 09:12 PM
I Am Pretty Excited And Scared Of Owing This Much Money On Something,we Are Gonna Look Into Life Ins For Each Other,becasue God Forbid Anything Happend I Would Never Be Able To Afford To Pay For This Place And Would Want The Same For Him If Something Happend To Me,dont Even Liek Thinking About It,but Have To Be Realistic