Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cute website...

Prin
August 3rd, 2006, 08:52 PM
I was watching a movie on tv sponsored by this link and so I went to it and it's pretty funny... An ad for the TO Zoo, but still funny. Just put the mouse over the animals with the sound on, and then click on them...:)
http://www.jealousanimals.com/

jawert1
August 3rd, 2006, 09:42 PM
teehee Prin that's a good one

Prin
August 3rd, 2006, 09:44 PM
hee hee
scurry
swim swim
coo coo
:D

jiorji
August 3rd, 2006, 10:26 PM
meeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww

I love the toronto Zoo. I go there every year and they SAY they have wolves but i've never seen them, so i'm convinced they either left or toronto zoo never had them.

and i love how the racoons are in this open cage and they come and leave as tehy please. And they have I think a wonderful collection of the Canada Goose species lol

phoenix
August 4th, 2006, 09:09 AM
the wolves are really far... in the North Am pavillion..with the grizzly and eagle. About a 1 hour walk.

Puppyluv
August 4th, 2006, 09:20 AM
cute site prin! awww it makes me miss the calgary zoo, it's such a good one. How can the second largest canadian city not have a zoo??? I suppose there's the Granby zoo..... but it's an hour away!

jiorji
August 4th, 2006, 09:57 AM
the wolves are really far... in the North Am pavillion..with the grizzly and eagle. About a 1 hour walk.

don't worry. When I go to the zoo I take the WHOLE tour. My friend gets annoyed. hehe :evil:

but the wolves are never around

rainbow
August 4th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Cute site. I really enjoyed the Calgary Zoo. We went when they first got the pandas...the babies were soooooo cute.

Prin
August 4th, 2006, 03:02 PM
cute site prin! awww it makes me miss the calgary zoo, it's such a good one. How can the second largest canadian city not have a zoo??? I suppose there's the Granby zoo..... but it's an hour away!
There's Park Safari too... :eek:

Hunter's_owner
August 4th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Excellent website. Thanks Prin for sharing. I thought that the earthworm was hilarious!!!:D

Prin
August 4th, 2006, 08:21 PM
lol I didn't even see that one... He's so quiet. :D

raingirl
August 4th, 2006, 09:10 PM
meeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww

I love the toronto Zoo. I go there every year and they SAY they have wolves but i've never seen them, so i'm convinced they either left or toronto zoo never had them.

and i love how the racoons are in this open cage and they come and leave as tehy please. And they have I think a wonderful collection of the Canada Goose species lol

The wolves are out in the area that is no longer accessible to the public. About 10 years ago they had a monorail, but someone was killed on the rail, they were sued, and it was shut down. They never had the funds to fix it. Personally, I think that was the best part of the zoo. My friends always had parents who were members, so the monorail was free for us. It was great in the summer, because it had ac, and great in winter because it was heated. It also saved so much time so you could see all the animals out in the far reaches of the park.

can you tell I grew up right around the corner from the zoo?