Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Surfing-my New Addiction

heidiho
August 1st, 2006, 07:50 PM
Anyone Out There Ever Surf??/it Is The Most Fun I Have Ever Had,took Pictures Soon As We Finish Off The Camera I Will Post Some Pics Of Me And My Awesome Wonderful Guy...

mastifflover
August 1st, 2006, 08:00 PM
Never surfed but I have sailboarded in fact I had my own board. This is a good addiction for you. Glad everything is going great.

heidiho
August 1st, 2006, 08:12 PM
iT IS GOING REALLY WELL WE ARE IN ESCROW FOR A CONDO ONE BEDROOM ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE BEACH YOU ARE ALLOWED ONE PET BUT IT HAS TO BE A CAT NO DOGS,WHICH IS FINE WITH ME...

Prin
August 1st, 2006, 08:31 PM
What? Where are the pics? You tell us about beaches and surfing and you don't post pics? What's up with that?!:eek: :D

Oh and you forgot to put this somewhere: :cloud9:

heidiho
August 1st, 2006, 08:34 PM
I still have a few left to take on the camera then i will hurry and get them developed so i can show everyone ....I think he was able to get on of me surfing i hope it came out,cant wait to show you guys

Copper'sMom
August 5th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Now isn't that a better rush than any drug can give you??? :cool: Hoping you are well!;)

MyBirdIsEvil
August 5th, 2006, 11:43 PM
I've bodyboarded before, and I'd like to learn to surf, but currently I live NOWHERE near the ocean, lol.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
August 6th, 2006, 12:42 AM
Surfing sounds like fun - but I think I would be horrible at it. Tried water skiing a few years ago - and ended up scooting on my bum the whole way.

Everyone was in the boat yelling at me - you can stand up now. I would yell back - ya sure okay - and just continue scooting. :o :D

Hope all is well in Hawaii - I went to Kona on the big Island before it was beautiful we went and saw the volcanos very cool.

heidiho
August 7th, 2006, 09:09 PM
It is pretty awesome here,pictures are getting developed now,i will post some this week,i must say though,it is a little different once you live here,i now know what it fels like to be a minority,alot of the locals and people that work here are not real fond of white people,it gets to me sometimes when i go somewhere and get treated like crap,but that is just how it is,i can sympathize with anyone that is a minority