Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello There

Pippymom
July 31st, 2006, 11:57 AM
I am the mother of a 4 and a half year old black Pomapoo named Pippy. In addition to Pippy I also have two cats, Roo a handsome grey cat who is approximately 14 years old and Squidget, a regal brown tabby who is 8. Pippy is the love of my life, (besides my husband and children), and my husband loves her too.
She is a sweet natured, friendly little dog who loves children and other small dogs. I often wonder if she knows that she is not a cat since she bonded with the cats at the age of 4 months. They all get along very well and it's fun to watch her chase Roo (when he's in the mood) around the house. He is her guardian cat and watches out for her, always has even when she was a pup. Squidget on the other hand is not completely trustworthy and will take a swipe at her periodically just for the fun of it!! Pippy has learned to give him a wide berth.
I'm looking forward to getting information which will help me ensure that Pippy and the boys are well and happy.

LibbyP
July 31st, 2006, 01:48 PM
Welcome Pippymom, you have just officially joined (IMO) the best animal forum around:thumbs up :thumbs up . There are tons of helpful members that are more than willing to offer suggestions and helpful tips and hint, all you need to do is ask the question. As I am sure you know pics of the furkids are in high demand. Look forward to chatting sometime:pawprint: