Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Little Pup Rules Over A Big Dog

Yanagi
July 30th, 2006, 09:31 PM
My puppy actually rules over my godmothers adult dog. My pup actually "humps" on my godmother's dog sometimes... I'll show you that pic. when I can take that pic. from the camera. lol.

My pup, Sox (girl), playing with my godmother's dog, Gin-Gin (girl).
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j257/Yanagi225/Gin-GinBitingSox.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j257/Yanagi225/SoxGin-Gin.jpg

Prin
July 31st, 2006, 12:36 AM
Are you asking if it's an ok behavior or if you should correct it or anything? :o

Cute doggies.

Yanagi
August 3rd, 2006, 01:57 AM
lol, I don't know... I can't always stop them from playing together. When I tell them to stop, they look at me for a second and start playing again. And when I separate both of them, each in their own cage, Sox, walks into Gin-Gin's cage like I'm blind. If I make a noise or sound, she'll either go back to her cage or come walking at me. lol.

mastifflover
August 3rd, 2006, 07:56 AM
They are very cute and the humping is a dominance thing you should stop that not the playing.

kaytris
August 3rd, 2006, 08:38 AM
how old is socks? she probably still has puppy license to do whatever she likes.. once she hits 6 - 8 months Gin Gin will start saying that's enough, thank you.

Prin
August 3rd, 2006, 01:41 PM
humping is a dominance thing you should stop that not the playing.That's what I was thinking. It's always ok for them to play, but humping should be stopped.

mastifflover
August 3rd, 2006, 02:16 PM
Prin as my mom used to say when I said "Great minds think alike" she would always add " fools seldom differ" :thumbs up

Yanagi
August 5th, 2006, 12:56 AM
how old is socks? she probably still has puppy license to do whatever she likes.. once she hits 6 - 8 months Gin Gin will start saying that's enough, thank you.
Sox, is 3-4 months right now. I don't know the exact age because she was abandoned and I adopted her when she was about 3 months. And I know the humping is a dominace thing.

Prin
August 6th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Prin as my mom used to say when I said "Great minds think alike" she would always add " fools seldom differ" :thumbs up
What are you trying to imply?:p