Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Hoff wants you! (If you don't live too far away)

Puppyluv
July 29th, 2006, 12:04 PM
I can't stop laughing. I think I'll still be laughing when I leave for work in 3 hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgX-hiQdfFw

mastifflover
July 29th, 2006, 12:20 PM
That is too funny. Guess nobody ever told him he is old and can't sing how sad. He thinks he is hot

catsnatcher-CDN
July 29th, 2006, 12:28 PM
The other day, I was flicking the channels and heard him say " Noone HASSLES the HOFF! "

:rolleyes:

OMG! IT's on his TSHIRT@!!!!

Puppyluv
July 29th, 2006, 12:30 PM
The other day, I was flicking the channels and heard him say " Noone HASSLES the HOFF! "

:rolleyes:

I am the proud owner of the shirt that says that!!! The funny things is, HE actually has a hand in their sale!

LibbyP
July 29th, 2006, 12:30 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA that has to be the funniest thing I have seen in a long time , I really like how the ladies call him 'SIR', and he must know he's a dirty old man when he calls them 'girls'. EEEEEEWWWW the dancing and posing have to stop - please:yell: :yuck:

catsnatcher-CDN
July 29th, 2006, 12:32 PM
I am the proud owner of the shirt that says that!!! The funny things is, HE actually has a hand in their sale!

OMG! PuppyLuv! You gave him Money!!! You were "HUSSLED" by the HOFF! :yell:

Puppyluv
July 29th, 2006, 01:37 PM
I admit, I did.. it wasn't even a gift so I can't blame it on someone else.

jiorji
July 29th, 2006, 01:51 PM
doesn't he know that picking up underage girls is illegal??:yuck:

Puppyluv
July 29th, 2006, 02:24 PM
omg, I'm addicted!!
My new fave is that in the "making of" ( http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-2088885157790085053&q=jump+in+my+car ) He has to put on his glasses every so often to read something (script maybe?)

Prin
July 29th, 2006, 04:52 PM
What a loser.:D

chico2
July 29th, 2006, 05:20 PM
I agree,give it up,pack it in Hoff:evil:

rainbow
July 29th, 2006, 06:07 PM
OMG that was hilarious. Some guys just never grow up. :D

LibbyP
July 29th, 2006, 10:17 PM
I watched it again with the hubby and he got a good laugh, reminded him of the Rocky Horror Picture Show (which by the way I love this movie, it just cracks me up every year I watch it):eek:

Maxine
July 29th, 2006, 10:53 PM
LMAO !!! I laughed a lot, but felt bad for being cruel... he's just trying...:shrug: :yuck:

glasslass
July 29th, 2006, 10:55 PM
Surely that was a spoof? Can't be serious!:clown:

kaytris
July 29th, 2006, 11:27 PM
Pure camp! The ability to make fun of yourself is a rare gift... I love it!

mummummum
July 29th, 2006, 11:57 PM
Wow - he's had so many face-lifts he's starting to look like CHER!

jiorji
July 30th, 2006, 12:11 AM
i don't think it's a spoof glasslass

I find this thread offensive. I think it should be closed down :rolleyes: ;)

Puppyluv
July 30th, 2006, 12:32 AM

Yeah, I agree jiorji. I was never a big fan of the Hoff until I received his cd as a gift, and then wouldn't stop playing it. My friends refused to get rides from me because I would ONLY play his cd. Then I got the shirt, and now this awesome music video. All of you guys are being very critical and hurtful:sad:
It's ok Hoff I love you a Hoff-uly lot! :love: :love:

Totally not serious there, well except for the chain of events, that's true, but embarassing.

catsnatcher-CDN
July 30th, 2006, 12:34 AM

Jiorji,

Don't HASSLE the HOFF-THREAD :D

Puppyluv
July 30th, 2006, 12:40 AM
I'm finding the Hoff criticism a little hoff-ul. I certainly hope this is what Jiorji was referring to as well. Man, I thought about this video my entire 8 hr shift. I'm addicted!!!!!

Puppyluv
July 30th, 2006, 12:44 AM
I was going to post a list of my favorite moments of the video, but there were just too many. Although when he starts to get mad is just priceless. As is the hip swing and the dancing with various back grounds.

rainbow
July 30th, 2006, 12:46 AM
I think he's HOFFawly conceited and needs to have his bubble burst. :D

dtbmnec
July 30th, 2006, 12:50 AM
I want to poke my eyes out with hot pokers now....

:eek:

That's just....wrong....

(never watched baywatch and never was a hasselhoff fan either)

Megan

pamha
July 30th, 2006, 02:23 AM
I used to like him way back when he did Knight Rider, but hated Baywatch and this is just awful. I remember back like 20 years ago radio stations were making fun of him for thinking he was a rock star in Europe.
WHY??

jiorji
July 30th, 2006, 08:36 AM
awwwwwwww I'm sowwy :dog:

here you go...just for you :D

Puppyluv
July 30th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Look! He's a pet lover:

jesse's mommy
July 30th, 2006, 05:19 PM
That picture is seriously disturbing. :yuck:

catsnatcher-CDN
July 30th, 2006, 06:24 PM
He looks so uncomfortable. Looks a bit like they "hassled the Hoff" into posing this way.... I was under the impression that NOONE hassled the HOFF.
:D

mastifflover
July 30th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Well I am guessing photoshop poor puppies.

rainbow
July 30th, 2006, 09:15 PM
That picture is seriously disturbing. :yuck:

And, so is he. :yuck: Man, that guy is weird. :eek:

Puppyluv
July 30th, 2006, 09:26 PM
I kind of feel bad for him (just a little bit) because he is trying sooooo hard... he's prety big Internationally though. He's even in the Guinness book as the world's most watched tv star.

rainbow
July 30th, 2006, 09:44 PM
I kind of feel bad for him (just a little bit) because he is trying sooooo hard

Maybe that's part of his problem. He should just try acting normal. :D

Prin
July 31st, 2006, 01:28 AM
I think it's a joke... I mean, it has to be a self-mockery thing. If it is, I think we should back off the Hoff and be thrilled that somebody in la la land doesn't take themselves so seriously. If it isn't... Uhh... :dog:

Puppyluv
July 31st, 2006, 08:16 AM
No Prin, It's totally serious. I have some coworkers from Oz, and they say that he's huge out there, and it's not in a jokey way either. It's just NA that isn't big on him.

greaterdane
July 31st, 2006, 09:08 AM
If you liked the last movie, you will love this one :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79kWH22IbB8

greaterdane
July 31st, 2006, 09:13 AM
Or this one where he talks about himself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdP8wFfq9LQ

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b353/staceycouch/hasselhoff.gif

kaytris
July 31st, 2006, 10:00 AM
still think he's poking fun at himself.... :crazy:

Puppyluv
July 31st, 2006, 10:03 AM
If you liked the last movie, you will love this one :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79kWH22IbB8

That is soooo weird! Could you imagine sitting on your couch and thinking "hmm I think I'll see what's on MTV right now" and seeing THAT???:D

(Not that anyone actually thinks "hmmm I think I'll see what's on MTV right now" and if they are, they aren't going to see a music video)

Skryker
July 31st, 2006, 12:25 PM
So very, very cheesy! I can't even watch, it's so painful. I HOPE he is not being serious, but is making fun.

Prin
July 31st, 2006, 01:07 PM
still think he's poking fun at himself.... :crazy:
Me too!:fingerscr

LibbyP
July 31st, 2006, 01:26 PM
I don't know about anyone else but does he not give you the creeps?? Dirty old man creepy?:yuck:

Puppyluv
July 31st, 2006, 02:16 PM
I don't know about anyone else but does he not give you the creeps?? Dirty old man creepy?:yuck:

LOL of course he does!!! But it's a kind of harmless creepyness, That's one of the reason's I find him so funny!!!

Puppyluv
August 2nd, 2006, 09:26 PM
DAVID HASSELHOFF THE MUSICAL TO COME: http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=8172901888607850922&q=genre%3Aad_promo
OMG I'M SOOO EXCITED :p I think I'll have to wear Depends if I see it.

catsnatcher-CDN
August 2nd, 2006, 10:04 PM
Puppyluv, Your lovahboy's gonna sing on that stupid show tomorrow night. It's gonna make me throw up!

heidiho
August 2nd, 2006, 10:11 PM
Sorry But I Think It Is For Real,he Is Huge In Other Countries I Have Heard,i Think Germany Is One Of Them,pretty Scary He Is

CyberKitten
August 2nd, 2006, 10:51 PM
I did not even know he sang till I heard part of an interview in which he discussed his singing career in Europe. Gawd!!

Our local CBC Radio station has a weekend morning show in which they invite listeners to nominate songs for the Fromage Factory. I must try to find if any of his are online, lol (One woman nominated "The Little White Cloud that Cried" - I had never heard of that either (it was done in the 50's and I finally dled it and OMG!!! - cheezy it is, lol)

Puppyluv
August 3rd, 2006, 04:20 AM
Puppyluv, Your lovahboy's gonna sing on that stupid show tomorrow night. It's gonna make me throw up!

WHAT SHOW??? please please, I NEED to know!!! :p

catsnatcher-CDN
August 3rd, 2006, 07:10 AM
America's got Talent. Tonight.

Stacer
August 3rd, 2006, 07:21 AM
I agree that he must be mocking himself William Shatner style. If he is, it's still pretty pathetic, he's a try-hard. Puppyluv, I can't believe that you, being such a huge Hoff fan, didn't know that he's got his own show! BTW, it's absolutely awful.:yuck: :)

mastifflover
August 3rd, 2006, 07:31 AM
For Puppyluv. He will be singing on Americas got Talent tonight so tune in all you Hoff fans.

Puppyluv
August 3rd, 2006, 10:21 AM
I did know that he has a tv show, but I didn't know that he was going to sing on it!!! OOOOOOHHHH I'm excited now!!!!!!:thumbs up
Remember people, Don't listen to the tabloids, his love life is great ;)

jawert1
August 3rd, 2006, 11:02 AM
I agree that he must be mocking himself William Shatner style. If he is, it's still pretty pathetic, he's a try-hard. Puppyluv, I can't believe that you, being such a huge Hoff fan, didn't know that he's got his own show! BTW, it's absolutely awful.:yuck: :)

Except that Shatner's album has sold...a lot...and I am proud owner of a copy! As for the Hoff, his career in Europe (particularly Germany per one of my cousins) is unreal, and I just saw him on that tv show too (akin to American Idol along with Brandy judging as well). Gotta give the man credit for keeping his career moving along, even if it is one fan at a time ;)

Prin
August 3rd, 2006, 02:14 PM
Remember people, Don't listen to the tabloids, his love life is great ;)Ewwwww are you inferring something very icky?! ewwwwwww

rainbow
August 3rd, 2006, 07:03 PM
Didn't his wife get a restraining order on him?

Maxine
August 3rd, 2006, 10:54 PM
ok im watchinghim sing now this is hilarious, i hope you enjoy it, puppyluv!!!!!:troll:
MAxine

Prin
August 3rd, 2006, 11:04 PM
lol Regis just asked him if he was gonna sing.:D

rainbow
August 4th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Hey, I even watched it. :eek: And, for some reason, it didn't seem as bad as the video clip posted here. :D

But then, every time I woke up last night, that damn song was playing in my head. :p

Puppyluv
August 4th, 2006, 12:40 PM
This is going to make you all question my Hoff-devotion, but I didn't watch it. :(
I was soooo exhausted, I fell asleep at 8, I couldn't stay up the extra hour to watch it. :sad:

rainbow
August 4th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Oh no, how HOFFull of you. :D

Prin
August 4th, 2006, 03:39 PM
If you were tired, you shudda set your VCR or PVR or whatever.. Can't miss the Hoff. I missed it too. Funny because I saw the beginning but then my ADD took over.:D

LibbyP
August 4th, 2006, 04:07 PM
I didn't watch it either but.... I woke up this am to hear him singing on the fricken radio 'Jump in my car....' actually they were making fun of him. Now today at the Dr office I was flipping through a rag and found out the 'Night Rider' is coming to the big screen and they were taking votes on who would be the Hoff, eeeeewwww:yuck:

CyberKitten
August 4th, 2006, 04:49 PM
OMG Puppyluv and others, I dled some of this guy's music - Oh gawd, lol Maybe they listen because they like the look? (and what genre does one put the music in?) :crazy: (There is one Jump in the car, I want to take your home - how original, lol)

Prin
August 4th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Yeah, she posted the video for that on page one of this thread.

Puppyluv
August 5th, 2006, 01:24 AM
OMG Puppyluv and others, I dled some of this guy's music - Oh gawd, lol Maybe they listen because they like the look? (and what genre does one put the music in?) :crazy: (There is one Jump in the car, I want to take your home - how original, lol)

LOL ck, that song was what this thread was all about in the first place!!!! Of course it's not original though, it's a remake!!!

I think I'm going to have to ask the mods to ban any hoff-haters from this thread.:D

CyberKitten
August 5th, 2006, 06:07 PM
I did not actually look at the video, just dled the music. <g> I don't hate him, just am not sure what genre the music is. :D

Puppyluv
April 5th, 2007, 10:38 PM
This thread needed to be bumped:D :evil:

technodoll
April 5th, 2007, 10:42 PM
h ehe! indeed! we need fresh hoffmeat!! :crazy:

jiorji
April 5th, 2007, 10:44 PM
This thread needed to be bumped:D :evil:
I beg to differ:rolleyes:

don't make me find the Mattinator thread!!! THere's new pictures of him doing Yoga :D :laughing:

rainbow
April 5th, 2007, 10:56 PM
OH NO !!! ......Here we go again !!! :evil: :D

jesse's mommy
April 6th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Hehe :D :D

Puppyluv
April 6th, 2007, 07:16 PM
NOOOOOOO!!! You can't taint this thread with HIM:yell: :frustrated: :eek:

On your next trip,fly HoffAir:
http://static.flickr.com/95/217971863_857b96a20a.jpg
After you fly, soak in the Hoffness....
http://static.flickr.com/33/59093326_af554b0411.jpg
After that, clean up with some Hoff Soap:
http://static.flickr.com/45/150667521_19045e71bb_o.gif

jiorji
April 6th, 2007, 07:45 PM
wow....those are pretty suggestive :eek: lol

Jeniese
April 6th, 2007, 07:52 PM
my daughter just said poor puppies,having to pose with him!
I think this thread is soooo funny!

jesse's mommy
April 6th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Jeniese, poor puppies is right.

DOWN WITH THE HOFFINATOR!

Prin
April 6th, 2007, 08:55 PM
I'm not the biggest fan of the Mattinator, but when I see him with a doggy... well... you know...