rainbow
July 28th, 2006, 04:08 PM
I think our Canadian boy :ca: fits right in with SuperNova. :D

poodletalk
July 28th, 2006, 04:16 PM
I think Dilana is the perfect fit for Super Nova. :thumbs up

rainbow
July 28th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Is she the one with the multi-coloured hair? If so, I like her as well but she has to be my second choice as Lukas is :ca: :thumbs up

Joey.E.CockersMommy
July 29th, 2006, 08:55 AM
Is the other Canadian still - on the one from Vancouver - I am glad Phil got the boot that head wobble thing was really annoying. :frustrated:

I like Dilena to she is intense has a great voice but at the same time she is very sweet.

rainbow
July 29th, 2006, 05:20 PM
The girl from Vancouver (can't remember her name) got the boot the week before Phil.

AliSam
July 31st, 2006, 08:58 PM
The Canadian Guy (Luke I think his name is) is the ex-boyfriend of a girl I work with.

poodletalk
August 1st, 2006, 08:02 AM
Even though Luca is Canadian, I find him wierd and I don't like his voice :yuck:

I like Diliana and Storm, I hope Diliana wins though :fingerscr

rainbow
August 1st, 2006, 10:39 AM
I do like his voice and Dilana's as well. What do you find weird about Lukas? I think he has the "rock star image" as well as Dilana. :D

poodletalk
August 2nd, 2006, 07:07 AM
Lucas reminds me of people in the band "The Cure" I was never a fan of "The Cure."

I also agree with the guy from Meticilla, when he says, Lucas constricts his voice when he sings.

rainbow
August 2nd, 2006, 12:59 PM
I've never seen or heard of The Cure. :o

Maybe AliSam can give us her view of Lukas. Maybe she's met him seeing how he was the boyfriend of a co-worker. :D

poodletalk
August 2nd, 2006, 01:05 PM
I would love to hear her reviews about him.

Either way, I love the show! Who ever becomes the lead singer for Nova Star

has a succesful future :thumbs up

AliSam
August 3rd, 2006, 12:36 PM
Sorry to disappoint. I have never met him. I didn't even know anything about it until the girl I carpool with told us. I have actually never watched Rock Star but I hope to one day catch Lucas just to say that I saw him.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
August 5th, 2006, 12:20 AM
Who got kicked off - I havent watched it I hope it was Zayara she is so annoying. :frustrated: :yell:

Was that a strip show act she was trying to pull of on Monday. :eek:

poodletalk
August 5th, 2006, 07:05 AM
You can watch all the missed episodes online

http://rockstar.msn.com/

Dena got kicked off, she's a very talented singer she should have tried out for American Idol instead of SuperNova.

Even though I think Diliana should win, I think Tommy LEE and the rest of the band is leaning towards the guy from Iceland.

rainbow
August 10th, 2006, 06:58 PM
I think Tommy LEE and the rest of the band is leaning towards the guy from Iceland.

I think Lucas has impressed them lately. :thumbs up :ca:

poodletalk
August 15th, 2006, 02:16 PM
I didn't see last weeks, I am trying to listen to it now online while I am working.

Unfortunaly, there's something wrong with the feed it keeps cutting out :frustrated:

rainbow
August 15th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Last week Josh and Jill both got axed. I just hope they get rid of Ms. Z this week....she is soooo annoying. :frustrated:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
August 15th, 2006, 06:51 PM
OMG I so agree - she is doing her own song tonight which I am sure will be good - but its not what they want - maybe tonight will be the night - I was shocked to still see her there after that 867-5309 exotic/ exotic dancer routine. :eek:

poodletalk
August 15th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Dilana, Toby and Ryan and the guy from Iceland (I don't know his name), were fantastic tonight. :thumbs up

There's something about Lucas I just don't like...:(

Poor Storm, her song was a total mess :eek:

erykah1310
August 16th, 2006, 10:29 PM
I missed the results of the vote, I myself am rooting for Dilana or Lucas.
He did really well last nite!!!!!! And well so did Dilana.

However Storm, yes her song was a mess to put things gently!

Prin
August 16th, 2006, 10:31 PM
I never watch this but I watched it tonight (nothing else on... :o). The Z girl got sent away. :highfive:

erykah1310
August 16th, 2006, 10:35 PM
GOOD!!!!

I didnt like her AT ALL!! She annoyed the shyte outta me!

Prin
August 16th, 2006, 10:37 PM
I never saw her sing until her "last chance" song, and she's pretty screechy..:eek:

rainbow
August 16th, 2006, 11:09 PM
Well, because of the time diff, you guys beat me to it. :D

But, anyway, WAHOO, Ms. Z has left the building.

http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/4.gif

I still hope Lukas or Dilana win....they're both good. If I had to choose, it would be Lukas cuz he's Canadian. :thumbs up :ca:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
August 16th, 2006, 11:59 PM
Have you noticed the when Lukas watches the others from the sidelines he doesnt really cheer the others on - hes just concerned about himself - which is what its all about but still. :( :D

Also I think Lucas should try out for the Munsters. :D

I missed the show tonight again - glad Zayra is gone/ :D

Prin
August 17th, 2006, 12:01 AM
Is lucas the one that's going bald? The one with the receding hairline?

Skryker
August 17th, 2006, 12:04 AM
He's the one with the skunk hair do and a heavy eyeshadow habit, Kinda reminds me of Hawksley Workman.

rainbow
August 17th, 2006, 12:04 AM
Lukas is the weird looking one with the black and white hair.

Prin
August 17th, 2006, 12:08 AM
oh, ok. So he's the balding one. :D I like the other guy better. The one that almost got the boot tonight.

rainbow
August 17th, 2006, 12:11 AM
You don't like Dilana either?

Prin
August 17th, 2006, 12:17 AM
She was the best of the women, I'd say. But it would be weird for them to have a female singer, IMO...

rainbow
August 17th, 2006, 12:26 AM
Ooooh, I think Tommy Lee would disagree. :crazy:

Prin
August 17th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Yeah, I saw that. But I think he has alterior motives.:evil:

rainbow
August 17th, 2006, 12:44 PM
They would actually look good together. :crazy:

poodletalk
August 17th, 2006, 04:45 PM
I forgot to watch the show last night, I just saw abit of it online. I think Diliana sounds really good with the band and the song was "catchy":thumbs up