Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Big Brother

rainbow
July 28th, 2006, 04:04 PM
So whose all watching Big Brother? Pretty interesting this time. :D

Frenchy
July 29th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Yep,on and off.It's the people from the previous seasons.I only watched it last summer (season 6) because there was nothing else on tv.Now I'm watching it again because there lots of people from season 6.I really like Janelle,she looks sooo much like the stupid blond but she isn't.She wins almost everything!

angie79
July 29th, 2006, 03:28 PM
every summer I say i'm not going to watch it and I do so why would I not watch the all stars from all the past seasons I couldn't break away from?

And I really LOVE TO HATE dr.Will

rainbow
July 29th, 2006, 05:10 PM
I think that Janelle definitely deserves to win. If not her then Kayser. And I also cannot stand Dr. Will...he is so stuck on himself. :yuck:

we3beagles
July 29th, 2006, 07:08 PM
I think if this house lets Dr. Will win again they all need their heads examined. They've seen his game before. They need to get rid of him. I secretly hope he wins again though. It would be so funny. If they don't want season 6 people to win again they better get their asses in gear and win some HOH. It is ridiculous they keep winning. I really hate Janelle and Howie. Howie is soooo incredibly stupid it is a wonder he remembers to breath. Kasar is beautiful though. I could see him winning and me not minding - I'm sure Marcellis can as well.

rainbow
August 6th, 2006, 05:58 PM
What was Janelle thinking? Nominating Diane instead of Dr. Will. :eek: So now Diane's gone and I think Janelle made herself a few enemies. She better hope dumb as a bag of nails Howie gets HOH tonight. :D