Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Love them IKEA $2.99 area-rugs

chico2
July 28th, 2006, 09:40 AM
Who needs expensive toys,a feather and a rug is perfect for Rocky..

Rick C
July 28th, 2006, 11:50 AM
Who needs expensive toys,a feather and a rug is perfect for Rocky..

We have some of those small rugs on our marble floor for our two-footed Polly to use to navigate . . . . . she has no gription on her back stumpies so a few rugs give her little islands to navigate to.

Playful Polly likes the grass outside because she's got gription and can catch mice . . . .

http://www.goldentales.ca/16670142-edit1.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Dog Dancer
July 28th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Both the kitties are soooo cute! We have those little carpets too and the dogs love to play with them, they're always balled up and being thrown around the patio!

Stacer
July 30th, 2006, 10:17 AM
I'm glad to see that it's not just my cats rearranging the rugs. Every morning I can count on the bath mat not being where I left it the night before, it's usually balled up by the toilet.

Skryker
July 30th, 2006, 10:39 AM
We used to find the area rug in front of the patio doors half-way up the door in my parent's kitchen. The cats loved to run down the hall from the front of the house and slide on the rug-whee!!! Magic carpet ride! :crazy: :cat:

Brat
July 30th, 2006, 06:16 PM
wow haha..i have the same rug and everytime i come home, I find it bunched up in the corner. the cats love messing it up. I swear, I fix it at least 20 times a day, it drives me nuts!