Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Greetings From Southern Ontario

In Puppy Love
July 27th, 2006, 10:54 AM
What a great site & just what I was looking for! I have a 6-month old cockapoo puppy named Suri Dinah who has absolutely stolen my heart!! I go to "great lengths" to cater to her every need/whim & ofcourse don't think twice about it!! Don't we ALL? I even manage to stay home from work when I think she may miss me too much!!!
I'm definitely on :cloud9:
Hope to chat with some of you soon!
Jan

we3beagles
July 27th, 2006, 12:15 PM
Welcome Jan! Guess Tom and Kate copied their baby's name from your pup. Look forward to talking with you. You know it is a requirement to post pics don't you. Well not so much as a requirement, but a necessity for the other posters who love to see other peoples pets.:crazy:

Cruiser
July 27th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Hi Jan,congratulations on your new arrival.Ahhh the puppy days i remember them well:pawprint:

In Puppy Love
July 27th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the welcome! Here's a pic of my little sweetheart - she's my first ever puppy - my sweet kitty - Holly Dinah Midnight (Himalayan Smoke Persian) passed away a few months ago at the tender age of 16 - totally broke my heart - she was very special. I'm sure Holly sent us a perfect angel in Suri - I'm "whipped"... what else can I say? :love: I just can't stop kissing her sweet face!!! And she's a very good girl but sooooo rambunctious!!!
Is there a place to chat online on this board? I'm new to this type of forum so hope I've done everything 'right'!
Hugs to all our furry friends out there,
Jan