Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What's wrong with my cat??

Lucky Rescue
January 24th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Plse help. My cat has started to look at me like this, and even though he is a member of the family and I love him dearly, I can't afford to take him to the vet because I just had to buy a large bottle of Grand Marnier and I'm broke. Just tell me what's wrong and how to fix it. Now, please before I have to get rid of him and that would break my heart because I love him dearly! (did I tell you that already?)

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL51/1047157/2044454/43840596.jpg

mona_b
January 24th, 2004, 11:16 PM
ROTFLMFAO.......Dying here LR...

That is just WAY to funny.....Good one.

And you sounded soooooooooo serious....LOL

Luba
January 24th, 2004, 11:22 PM
Hey lady you think you got problems!

I'll tell ya problems.
My dog is gonna have young'ns and keeps looking at me funny. I think she's having cows or something!!!

I need to adopt them all out when they'se born cause I just don't have the grub to give the critters.

Out here in these here hills we can make a mean stew with the right fixens.

You got problems, you don't got problems!

This here little missy is problems.

That cat reminds me of my Kinfolk!

I wonder if it's normal like when they gone done drooling like this??

chico2
January 25th, 2004, 09:15 AM
LOL,you guys are sooooo funny....:D

mona_b
January 25th, 2004, 02:39 PM
ROTFLMFAO....AGAIN.....LOL

You guys are killing me....

I see 2 men in white coats coming to take me away...:eek:

Carina
January 25th, 2004, 07:09 PM
HAHA!!!

LR - Make up some stew with boiled onions and chocolate. Add a whole bunch of aspirin. A few Tylenols too. And estrogen, ya got any handy? Make that cat eat the whole durn mess, that'll fix him up. And get him to the beauty parlor first thing Monday fer Gawsh sakes.

Luba - when them pups are 5 weeks old they'll be good to go. Just take them down to the liquor store parking lot & tell people they're rare PooBulls. That way you can get $250 a piece. Make that dog pay fer her keep!

Luba
January 25th, 2004, 11:53 PM
Carina dag you're good!!

I have to go to the liquor store anyway, and I'm gonna try and sell my hooch while I"m at it.

By gooolly be I"ll have me a hooch and pooch sale!

(off topic btw anyone not get the 'new posts' when they hit it? I didn't know there were responses to this :( )

Carina
January 26th, 2004, 05:05 AM
Hooch & Pooch, LOL. Cute dawg BTW. :p

I never hit "new posts," I just look for the yellow thingies.

amaruq
January 26th, 2004, 08:30 AM
Ha all those pictures are hilarious. The bull dog looks like Jack from the Osbornes. But the other one hmmm I'm not sure. lol!

Spoiled
January 28th, 2004, 05:53 PM
You guys DON'T have problems. Listen to this:

I live in a tiny apartment and my dog is going to have puppies anytime now. Pitbulls and Pitbull crosses aren't alowed in my city, and I KNOW the father was a Pitbull! There isn't any homes in the country, so I don't know what to do. More than that, the mother won't stand up, won't eat, and is vomiting and bloated. And I can't pay the vet bill after wasting all my money by throwing it down the toilet by accident. Oh, and the mother is a Border collie Great Dane mix, and chewed my whole interior when I was at work one day. I do work from six in the morning until eight at night. I just can't bear to have her kenneled. But, my whole tiny apartment is ruined. No carpet on the floor now, and the couches are threadbare. I don't have any food in the cupboard, because I've been trying to pay the expenses of new furnature. Please help, because I don't even have anough food for the mother.

Please, I feel my doggie is very sick. I really want the best for her. Any country homes available? PLEASE help!!!

;) ;) ;) :D :rolleyes:

mona_b
January 28th, 2004, 07:50 PM
ROTFLMFAO

You guys are KILLING me here....I'm going to pee my pants....

I have to stop coming on this thread......

Wait,I can't......LMAO

Luba
January 28th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Great job Spoiled I love that one lmaoooo!

I can't seem to remember how it happened but it all started about a year ago......... (thinking bubble)

It was a quiet day, except for the animals running wild in the house. I had one of just about everything and since they were not of the same kind no need to get any of them fixed RIGHT!

I heard the hamster wheel squeak and then a strange noise from her like I never heard before. Then the squeaking got louder and louder and louder and carried on like a rhythm quite melodic it was.

Grabbing my attention I thought I MUST go investigate, so up the stairs I went.

By the time I got to the doorway to the hamsters room the squeaking stopped and my dog came running out. He's small and fast and ALWAYS up to something!

I peeked in the door and there she was, my little hamster fast asleep in her little bed, a odd content look over her face.

Not long after, weeks only I noticed she was rolling around in her cage...the dog pacing back and forth in the doorway.

I didn't think much of it, those two acted quite unusual when storms were near and it was raining.

The next morning I awoke, went to go feed little Philomena the hamster and HOLY COW!

I'd never seen anything like it in my life... babies all kinds of them...really really odd looking things.

I decided to keep one..the rest I gave away from a response to 'FREE TO GOOD HOME' ad in that I put up in the local Liquor Store! They all went the same WEEK!!

So, I haven't named this one and I know there's another bunch on the way... I heard the wheel squeaking in rhythm again!

My dog has been unusually happy these last few months!

Help me name the new addition to our family will ya!

mona_b
January 29th, 2004, 07:17 AM
OMG OMG

ROTFLMAFO

OHHHHHHHHH Luba..

That is the icing on the cake....LMAO

Spoiled
January 29th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Good one Luba!!! I just love that "dog";)