Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Again another stupid ppl rant

erykah1310
July 24th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Today on my way home from work, right on hwy 17 was the most gorgeous male Rottie I have ever seen. He was wandering around ON THE HIGHWAY and it was RUSH HOUR!!!!!:eek:
I couldnt just drive by and leave him so.... go figure I turn around and go back for him, I befriended him with some of the dog cookies I have in my cooler from work. He ever so willingly hopped in my truck so off we went.
I remembered from flagging last year around that area there was a Rottie at one of the houses ( you know how us dog lovers are... we could tell you who has what kind of dog for a 40 mile radius:o ) I knocked at the door and a grumpy older man comes and answers.
I asked him if his Rottie was in the house, and ever so rudely he said " No, why?" So i explained to him where i found this ginormous Rottie and he came out to the truck to see him.
Sure enough It was his... BUT..... NOt a thank you or anything, he just grabbed the dog by the collar and started yelling at him.:mad:
Let me tell you all, the next time i see that handsome boy wandering aimlessly around IM taking him home! There is prolly a dang good reason that dog was on a " suicide mission"
SOME PEOPLE !!!!!!:mad:

technodoll
July 24th, 2006, 06:19 PM
...you should go kidnap the poor boy and save his life... i have no words. sigh.

rainbow
July 24th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Poor dog has an a**hole for an owner. :( If there's a next time maybe you should take him home and see if the guy puts an ad in the paper, phones the pound, puts up posters, etc. If not, and you can't keep him, then find him a loving home.

mastifflover
July 24th, 2006, 06:48 PM
I am sure the guy could careless I hope next time you drive by he is waiting at the end of the driveway for you. He got in your car because he knew you were a good person

Prin
July 24th, 2006, 06:52 PM
What an a**!!

I collect dogs on my street and the owner of the dog I bring home the most never says thank you. But in the end, I do it for the dog...:rolleyes: