Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mia's first vet visit -- she's doing great!!

DanaP
July 21st, 2006, 12:17 PM
Just got back from taking our feral kitten to the vet -- no diseases, just needed treatment for ear mites and worm medicine. HOORAY!!! She's only been hanging around our house for a week and a half, but I've already fallen in love with her. :love:

What surprised me is just how much of a baby she is, only 6 to 8 weeks old according to the doctor. I guess she doesn't have that fluffly baby kitten fur because of malnutrition and the parasites. Well, we're making up for that, with lots of canned kitten food, treats, etc. :D I'll post more about her transition to the house -- hopefully it will go as smoothly as the doctor's visit.

Dana

dakar
July 21st, 2006, 12:25 PM
Kudos to you Dana. I'm glad your baby is healthy. Would love to see some pics.

glasslass
July 21st, 2006, 01:22 PM
She's only been hanging around our house for a week and a half, but I've already fallen in love with her. :love:

Sounds like SHE chose YOU! You've been blessed!

jawert1
July 21st, 2006, 02:02 PM
Congrats Dana, post as many pics as you can :) I'm glad your lil girl's doin ok :thumbs up

LibbyP
July 21st, 2006, 02:28 PM
HOORAY for you and little Mia, Glad to hear the visit and the capture of this little one went so smoothly, you'll have her tamed into a house kitty in no time flat, keep up the good work.:highfive: Like everyone else I cannot wait to see pics:)

rainbow
July 21st, 2006, 03:29 PM
Little Mia certainly picked the right forever home. :love: