- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

New to the list.

Shihtzu staff
July 20th, 2006, 01:22 AM
I made my first post in the food section as we are switching our crew over to homemade raw. I was asked to post pics so I thought I would copy the post over here. So here is our crew of 6!

This is Piper. She is an 8 month old pug:

This is Piper with Kirby. Kirby is a rescued dog from Alberta. He is 7. We are not sure of his cross - we call him a North American Brown Dog:

This is the Chunk. She is an 11 year old ShihTzu - she is the quieen of our house:

This is Mackenzie - our wild child. She has aggression issues and she is also a rescued dog:

This is Clio - she is a blind and brain damaged ShihTzu cross. Also a rescued dog. My partner works at an animal shelter.

THis is Madison - also rescued. She is an 11 year old Heeler/Shepherd cross:

And that is the crew!!!

July 20th, 2006, 05:38 AM
Wow what a nice group of furkids:) I love the look on Mackenzie's face pls can you throw one more, pls, pls? And every home needs a :queen: of the castle, but does that make the rest her dirty little rascals?;) Look forward to chatting, thanks for introducing your family

July 20th, 2006, 07:45 AM
WOW!! What a crew:eek: you certainly have your hands full and they are all beautiful,very lucky doggies:thumbs up
Love the North American Brown Dog breed:D

July 20th, 2006, 02:21 PM
So many doggies! :thumbs up They're all cuties, but the pug... The pug is adorable! (I love pugs!):)

July 20th, 2006, 02:39 PM
What an eclectic famiy you have !! All adorable ! Thanks for posting pictures. Now I want more doggies.

Shihtzu staff
July 20th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone. It is quite the crew. And, yes, the pug is adorable and she knows it!!!

Shihtzu staff
July 20th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Here are some more pug pics:

Here is a recent pic from our trip in May:

This is a pic from the same trip:

Here are some baby pics:

Here is a pic of the pug at about 8 weeks playing with a pitbull cross. She now beats the crap out of the pitbull daily and we have to tell her to take it easy on the pitbull. It is quite funny.

Here is a picture of her playing with her big brother at about 10 weeks or so?

And, finally, who could resist this face?

July 20th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Awwww! So cute! Are all these your critters or are some fosters? I can never get enough of the big/little interactions! It always amazes me how the big guys instinctively know to be gentle with the little ones. Oh! Welcome to the board!

Shihtzu staff
July 20th, 2006, 10:54 PM
They are all ours except the pitbull who visits all the time. Some started as fosters -we failed fostering 101.

July 20th, 2006, 11:08 PM
They are all ours except the pitbull who visits all the time. Some started as fosters -we failed fostering 101.

Ahhh yes! F in Fostering, A+ in Soft Hearts 101!:thumbs up

July 21st, 2006, 07:47 AM
HA HA HA I also failed fostering 101 miserably, first f. puppy -Hoover 12.5yrs, first f. kitty -Nicholas(RIP), last f. kitty -Friday(RIP), last f.puppy -Carly(RIP), waited till fall of 05' third f. kitty -Max. Yup I failed all right, but I must say again very nice furkids, your pug looks like alittle spit-fire with some attitude thrown in for fun;)

July 21st, 2006, 11:08 AM
I looove all your fuzzbutts!Piper is adorable :love: They all are :)